Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh our little darlings

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 3COOTERS GEARZ HEDDER BIG

Morning ya’ll , colder than a mother in laws smile and a bankers smile.

Did you hear about that big bank fraud case overseas ? By UBS? Trillions of dollars, much civil lawsuits.

Did you know that yesterday was the deadline that all full power TV stations, cable TV and so on had to have in place equipment and that equipment running, so as to not have it where your watching a show or say the local newscast on KMVT, and hear Kelly Carlson come belching out with THIS SUNDAY at so and so. In other a loudness rule called the CALM act went into effect.

This means if your drama is at one level or volume setting the commercial can’t be any louder. Even if the ad was produced louder, now the TV station has to make sure that the volume level remains , level.

You can bet your butt, my VCR is set on a few stations around here mainly KMVT, so when they goof on this and you know they will, I can send proof to the FCC and let the FCC fine the station $10,000.00 per violation.

This of course means that all of KMVT’s networks, from the CW to FoX is going to have to have somebody there monitoring the sound level and making periodic adjustments as needed. No more auto computer doing it.

We here at HazzardAyre are making score cards to keep track of the fines from KMVT, KSAW, KTVB and so on. They didn’t do this with radio, see why we in radio are far superior? There’s somebody always at our control board. Guess the board operator at KMVT will have to stay put, not sneak off to the station cafeteria.

Finally, as reported we are going to roll out Highway Hooker Toewing as an experiment, to see what shakes. Dixie Toewing will remain intact in both Burley and Rigby, but for a year or so we are going to do things Highway Hooker style, with our side saddle being Hazzard County Choppers/AyreWolf Aviation, one downtown Twin Falls, the other out at the TF Airport.

Hammered out a bunch of things to the already applied to us talent. The one I hope gets on board is the gal, named Chantal. I think if my memory does not fade here, that she used to work at Stoney’s CafĂ© up in Mountain Home, if so I already know her very well and want her on camera for us. We see if she truly calls and comes on down.

The rest , naw. One was supposed to drop by yesterday, of course didn’t, okay coming to some strange guys house ALONE is spooky, but hey bring a guy pal, check us out, then dump us or not, or if not going to show use the cell phone with free long distance and call me, say I ain’t interested, I ain’t coming down, don’t make me just sit here waiting.

Then there is one that used to I guess work or at least used to be involved with the That One Place Bar. Which by the way I and the club could sue over the name, as Tommy Pistone of Salt Lake City and I made a federally registered trademark of , the name That One Place which opened in Midvale Utah in 1994. We ain’t cause its trivial and I like the management of That One Place up here in Buhl, that is damn near door to door located across the street from where our radio stations main studios will be housed.

There was one there whose sister was a manager, that I think was warming up to me, then there was this skinny mini blonde chick that had a cute name but damn if I can remember it now. But I don’t know how many $10.00 tips I gave her.

Small world huh?

Any way, watch TV today and lets see how many times KMVT or one of its networks screws the pooch with the CALM ACT.

Keep it tween the Ditches

my sig[2]officialknytesbloglogo


Quote of the Day:
WARNING: Repeated brain usage may be harmful to others.
--rdude
Luke 1:76-78“And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1