Saturday, December 29, 2012

Have we really progressed any?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

Have we really progressed due to paranoia?

Dig this the peanuts at Idaho’s Health and not so Welfare, decided to change a bunch of stuff with our EBT cards. They now call them SNAP cards.

Of course they deal with JP Morgan/Chase which should tell you something, but dig this, even after you have registered a hundred times the bastardly thing still don’t work. So one has to go off and use the fracking phone to check your balance, but wait it gets worse.

After you have checked that there’s supposed to be something new to tell you when money gets put into your account. But hold on tech friends the buttwipes really can’t get it straight once you enter your damn card number and even your fracking birthdate the stupid thing still is fracked up. Question is, if you’re an older and a not so together mentally person, and you have to wade through all of this your about ready to step into a mud pool.

ID.H&W ought to have thought this through a bit but, hey this is fracking Idaho.

I’ll tell you true, if it wasn’t for the fact that Charley manages my money and all, and if I had this SSI money to where I could manage it myself, my ass would be in Utah, or Western Wyoming as fast a Sylver Myst and LexiBelle could move me and I would not care one iota about this backwards idiotic frontier state. HazzardAyre could be based as easily in Salt Lake City or Evanston as it is in no go Idaho. In fact some things like this model and on air stuff could be obtained much easier. And if your asking why don’t I go? Trust me after today and the last 3 , I’m seriously looking at it.

Anybody else have this problem with their SNAP CARD?

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
--W. C. Fields
John 14:1-3“[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1