Saturday, December 29, 2012

Friendship and love are great, but at the end of the day it’s a business that needs employees.

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

Its one thing to have friends and have those friends work for you. But at the end of the day, it’s a business that needs employees. If one can’t take the job then it be needed to find those that are ready and able to work.

In bikers worlds, a prospect is just that a prospect, which is short for prospective member of a club. In much the same way the Knytes-of-Anarchy does the same thing with new hires. People sign on, are given mundane as well as difficult tasks, if they complete them, show up at meetings or when called , they get to be full time employees.

If one is sitting with next to zero in money, a job that pays a fairly easy $6,k a month or better is better than that zero. Lets face it state welfare, EBT or SNAP funds and that measly $50.00 a month only go so far. If you add that together with a few hundred bucks say the $710 from Social Security and so on, after one pays rent , ain’t much if anything left.

I know , I am in that boat sort of. My relief comes from having three business’s that are managed through the club so I keep my benefits, but I get $50.00 out of every $100.00 the club makes. So I’m okay. That along with what extra Charley gives me, from doing odd calls and jobs with A1. That said.

The idea of HazzardAyre is not new, we have been on air and operational since 1975, I’ll be damn if I’m loosing that.

So I have to revert back to operations before placing ads on CraigsList, and do 80% of what it needs to be, by myself and with what foot work members of the club can do. That said at the end of the day, I’m not going to just sit and wait.

The employees will come .

I have my best 3, although two are shaky. One’s sister might be the best choice as she’s all business.

I once thought, if it’s a job, that requires OJT(On the job Training) shouldn’t the prospective employee pay the employer to train them. If one is putting up money, they’re much more ambitious in seeing it through.

As such , I’m doing the same thing.

The Knytes-of-Anarchy at our officers meeting this morning decided all new prospect employees will pay to the club $75.00 a month. If they complete the training and prove themselves to the club and HazzardAyre, they get that back in a monthly bonus in their paycheck. If not, the club keeps that money we shake hands and part ways. That way the time I spend training is not time and my money wasted.

Two of our people one being my best one has been put on suspension until she works out her personal problems, the other until she figures out she’s good with the program, and gets over being sick. The sister, well we see what shakes. I’m not holding my breath.

I put going over to Burley on hold all week last week, where I could have been working on my trucks and being better equipped for running in the snow. As it is I have started seeing my bills slightly inched over my income. This is not good. You hire people to do a job to make more money , not loose it.

All factors and experts will tell you, each person you hire for a job, will cost a company $5,k at least. If you loose any more than that and your prospective employee does not produce, is not on time not able to be at the office, its best to revert operations to what they were before you hired them, and bid that prospective employee adios .

With a serious maybe in the future rehire.

But at the end of the day it’s nice to have a friend that’s a employee, but again at the end of the day this is a business and I’m the boss and its just business.

In the words of Commander Spock, The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.

The needs of the club outweigh the needs of a few girls and even me. My decisions are based on what the club and its enterprises needs , not just me, or Dixie Toewing.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
So long as you rob Peter to pay Paul, you'll have Paul's support.
--Anonymous
John 14:1-3“[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1  dxe tow logo