Friday, December 21, 2012

THEM PESKY INFOMERCIALS AND WHAT U NEED TO KNOW

COOTERS GEARZ HEDDER BIGCOOTERS PHOOTENOTES_thumb

Okay before I get started on my morning rant here need to relate some important info. As Ben would say it, Here’s the 5X5 from Hazzard.

Looks as though this west coast Cooter , might and I mean just might be finally after 20 years is going to be running as a hitched up highway hookin Confederate. Yep if all things I’m getting from my lady, Ole Cooter here is a getting hitched Hazzard style. Along with all the trappings more on Friday nights entry, but oh does it feel good. In time I’ll have a gal who looks hotter than a two dollar pistol and has the beauty of a true Latino Southern Belle, whose eyes could melt a cheese sandwich from across a room. Ain’t done my normal jumping in the sack yet, waiting until I tie the knot , as it’s the Christian thing to do. Plus my lady needs to get her current divorce final first. But it made me feel more important than Boss Hogg at a Hazzard County social last night at Anchors me with the hottest gal in the place, and all mine. Like Roscoe would say, “ I just love it, I love it.”

Seems as though rumblings from Hazzard says that there is a future edition of the Dukes in the works, and talks are going on, to put the Dukes back on TV on what is Family Net, a subsidiary of Rural TV/RFDTV.

Our doing? Only in part.

Also HazzardAyre the movie begins in May, so big doings for our soul of Hazzard County.

Okay then, you see late at night those pesky damn infomercials, and you think , “ Dang not this again?” But thar tiz Liz.

Some idiotic product or service that is poorly made, will come apart at high speeds and is susceptible to udder destruction at the slightest touch. Sounds like a new member of the Hazzard County Cheerleader squad, but no its not all that good.

However , not all of these products suck lead bricks.

One in particular is the MySleep Pillow. Ain’t ordered it yet, but the company involved is very credible.

What many of you don’t know is, TV networks and stations airing these half hour TV ads, get a kick back besides the time air rate. Many stations get at minimum of 15% sales commission on each one of those damn products sold.

The reason so many stations and networks run these things is TV ad sales themselves are not all that good right now, so to make the cash for their stash, they run infomercials.

Now then what if, and I mean if, a radical rebel hot rod everything club out west with its core being of Hazzard County and the Dukes were all of a sudden running a club membership recruitment informational infomercial?

That in my next entry, but my lady Helen, is due to be here at 10:00 Hours, so I’m off the sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

cs1_thumbhcc wings_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Honk off, bozo.
--Eno, The Duplex
Luke 2:6-7“While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1  260