Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some people learn too late to take the Wolf’s advice

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

Some people learn too late then decide to come back into our Wolf-Pack.

Example, one of our new hire models and the one who could be personal SheWolf , decided to slide us off, in defense of a troubled marriage. Albeit with 6 kids, and all.

Told Helena , hey sweet heart ya’ll can move in with the old Wolf. She decided not to, but hey too, her current guy that she’s divorcing, gets physical. I mean first causes stress where she has a miscarriage, and then Christmas bears the crap out of her. Thing is days before I said move in, maybe its not the Wolf she needed to fear here.

There are many like this, when the AyreWolvez, The Knytes-of-Anarchy and me opens doors, one should not ignore or snore, but get on their feet , by getting off their butts and doing something called Trust. Trust me when I say something.

Despite the handle we have the lights the candle for and of the club, we don’t duplicate SAMCRO MC in everything . We are more Dukes of Hazzard, more racy and clean than mean. got a grip on that?

Sure we love to show hot legs on our visual gigs, but you’ll never , ever see full blown nudity. You’ll see tight fitting bike leather, flight suits and such , however you’ll never ever see a full bare butt, and never fully exposed breasts.

Sure you might hear me say Frack or shyt, but you’ll never hear me say the lords name in vane, you’ll never hear me being blasphemous ever. And yet there are those arrogant and ignorant folks out there that just think they know us.

Fact is this damn areas prosperity was in part created by our brotherhood of gearheads, and yet the Times News. KMVT, KSAW, KTVB and such completely put their thumbs up, quite frankly I’m tyred of it. Heck there are gifts that I personally and that my family has gave to this valley from the jet that sits at the front gate of the Burley Airport, to a stolen Caterpillar 10 tractor that sits atop a pole the other side of Hazzard, I’m thinking of going for retribution, and repayment. What’d ya think would happen if one night I took the rotator out and a huge flatbed and repoed that Jet in Burley or the Cat-10 near Hazzard. Pay up ya’ll can have it back. I wont of course since it’d sour the milk here even more, but I damn well say I haven’t thought of it.

And what about KMVT? I have never ever been repaid the money I gave them for ads. That never ran. This was under the former boss, and when Latham Motors Dodge was still in business here. I was over here, gave the account rep $1,500.00 , in cash I know stupid, however all of a Sudden they had a LATHUM EMERGENCY, the ads never ran, I never recouped my money, and I shouldn’t be bitter, HEY KMVT, pony up.

Should the club start asking for favors to be returned? Some days I think so. Quite frankly, if Charley was not managing our money, here and requiring me to be in twin Falls, I’d be staring down the valleys of either Boise or Salt Lake City.

And what about the old Latham Motors complex? Can you say an AyreWolf buy?

The fact is, so many people judge that what they should not judge on the surface what seems evil, when under the water we are quite docile. So many people ought not judge and not follow through on meetings, interviews etc just because things are done in someone’s house. Shyt, MArk Zuckerburg created Facebook inside a duplex. Only thing he had that we don’t is a swimming pool. Like I said way too many learn too late to take the Wolf’s age old advice, then come crying back to re-enter the Wolf – Pack.

In this instance its not the big bad wolvez that little red ridding hood should worry about.

Heavy snow over night, predications are for more Thursday into early Friday morning. This storm will taper off by mid day Saturday, with increasing clouds Sunday and another storm rolling in Wednesday next week.

Temps through the period will range from zero to mid teens low 20’s, Highs 30’s to upper 40’s. Visibility for flying is IFR only, VFR is down to just a few feet.

I’m in bed until mid day, as early morning its going toewing with all this snowing.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPER HAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
--Herman Melville
Psalm 103:1-2“Of David. Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
dixie tail