Sunday, December 29, 2013

Are we the only ones getting things going?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1REAPER CREW REPORT

Every day I open my email inbox. I get requests from people to be new hires here at HazzardAyre. Problem is most have no idea of how to even be a radio personality. There’s a vast wide separation of those who are button pushing DJ’s and radio personalities. Over the last 40 plus years that I have been in broadcasting I can count maybe 10 people that are close to that label, and only 4 that truly are radio personalities. Those 4, are of course, starting with my idol, Robert Smith, to you he is WolfMan Jack. His segueing between records, comedy and just making all tuned in feel better about life, and get together with that special gal was ultimate. The next was a comedy jock named Dr. Demento. His comedy yes a lot racy , but really funny. Next, Um whah. I pushed the edge of censors, and bigots and said you say she don’t I know she do and I’m reporting on it. Playing full albums without NO commercial breaks, looking into the cabs of trucks, in the bedrooms of those teeny boppers through their radio, and so on, I got good, grew out of this market went to California, then Arizona, and back here to Idaho, simply because I got the hots, for a tight twat, that thought she could use me for cover for her escape from the law with her ah cousin(fiancĂ©) . But when I move , its not just me, its three companies that need moved. That’s why I’m heeding the divine warning. Move HazzardAyre to Ogden , and yes I’ll let Laura at Comcast know on Monday, but I stay here residence wise, commute between, keep DixieWolf Toewing here in Twin Falls, and in May or June, then move should I need, to. But I’m getting off center here. The Knytes/AyreWolvez, will be outsource hiring of just under 300 new employees, between Idaho Falls, Boise, and here in the tragic valley. AyreWolf Aviation will be hiring 20 new hires, in 2014, and that’s the short list. Many of our jobs start double minimum wage, right at $20.00 as a base pay check. Add to that the Hazzard County Mini Nationals here in Filer at the Twin Falls County Fairgrounds, the AyreWolvez AyreShow, in Blackfoot in mid 2015 all done on the club’s dollars, no Travel council or other grants, and yet I see its always just us, and wonder why its just us, all the time. Friend of mine and one of only 4 lady patched club members over in Gooding is rolling out doing massage with these new essential oils. That sounds like one hell of a out of body experience. One of her friends is heading this up, thing is , if both of them took the time to truck over here to Twin , they could be doing duty in the clubs office here. Yes we are going office, news of where, Monday night. Again are we the only ones doing anything. Are we as Knytes of Anarchy the only ones that are real, and progressive? The answer is no, but here in the Mountain West , yes. If you want to understand our leadership, and politics, look up Sons of Confederate Veterans, like wise tune into online, our partner radio station, www.dixiebroadcasting.com

Any way , then I get this gal from Boise, something about her car not running well enough to come to Twin Falls. The gal says she is curious about ye old Wolf here, if she wants the old Wolf she needs to come see me, not the other way around.

Sure her pic is of a of age woman, but how the hell do you know, it might be some teen looking for an escape, it might be a undercover cop looking to catch someone , simply for looking for a mate online. Naw I have heard a thousand times of guys going up to Boise, Nampa and that area, you pull up to McDonalds to meet your gal, and your surrounded by cops, and your nose is on the tarmac. Bullshit, I got way too much to loose,.AyreWolf Aviation just got some serious money plugged in over the weekend, and will be building a facility at the Gooding County Airport. We are expanding to not only farm chemical application aviation, but to building and rebuilding military warbirds, from nose to tail including avionics. Of course DixieWolf Toewing, coming in behind that, and a taxi cab company in Burley. All of which means, I’ll be damned if I’m going to Boise on a meet and greet of a maybe baby personal SheWolf, only to be looking at the fuzz. Bulls breath. I’m going back to school in May both for regaining my pilots license and upgrades of my earned ratings, hey I’m using my Marine benefits. In short by the end of 2016 if not before, it’s my goal, to be able to tell SSI, thanks but no thanks don’t need you no more. To tell IDH&W bullshit. More over whether its Sherry or someone I meet at Salt Lake Community College, while getting back in the air, and getting my MBA in Business in management and marketing, I plan on being in a nice home with a good woman, so Sherry or whoever, you want a real male or a wimped out geek? I’m the real male.Oh and yes I really deliver.

Any flyte, calling an early night see me on the radio in the morning.

L8R Aviators,

PAPPYS SIG TOEW WYNGZ


Quote of the Day:
He who does not prefer exile to slavery is not free by any measure of freedom, truth and duty.
--Kahlil Gibran
John 14:1-3“[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

poster board hazzardayre radio logo

knyte scarHAZZARAYRE TAIL 2