Sunday, December 29, 2013

I may be thee: Highway Hooker , but I don’t do cold.

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1stinky truth toew notes

Thank you for a great show last night without ya’ll I could never do it.

Every night I squeeze myself into this truck seat, turn on this console and jump inside your radio. As your trucking and toewing loads and toews, we are together, but are we completely together? Many of you will say yes, but do not just blindly follow me, or the Knytes and our pitches of southern independence. Go to the Southern Liberty Store, and buy the recordings of the lectures and study materials. Then pray about it, you’ll start seeing things from a much different place.

Okay then, pop promotion. This is a place where the club and HazzardAyre has lost ground, if it even was there in the first place. The reason I bring this up and why we must start shaking a tree, besides the relocation of HazzardAyre’s HQ, from Twin Falls to Ogden, we also have two events coming up on us. There’s some choices, but one is not even been extended to us, and that is from KMVT and AgriAction. Granted it’s a great farm show, AyreWolf Aviation has wanted a booth there for many years, but the last time we got involved, there was a big , I mean BIG , Latham emergency as they called it, $2,500.00 was paid, never refunded. And the fuss has made it to where that’s not a battlefield we need to be in. Be that as it may be. The Boise Roadster Show, the Utah AutoRama, and the Utah, Business-to-Business Expo, will come late February, early March. While I haven’t heard of a member going taking a rig, bike or rod there, still if we were to have a table or booth there at one or two of these, spotlighting HazzardAyre, it could generate some contacts and that means money. So we really need to go find a honey or two, do up some good still photos, and get em on giveaways, like , mousepads, cups etc. Anything with the name on em. We might even get a calendar done, if we get this shot and out to PCS . Of course, while not an exhibitor still as an attendee , I think it’d be sharp for myself and one other wing person to go with, to Vegas to NAB, this year. Sometimes you can talk some vendors in delivering a product or two to test.

Any way just wanted to roll this out this morning, thanx again for supporting the club and me by tuning into HazzardAyre.

After I catch some sleep, I’ll get into some other serious thoughts. Be looking for that around 15:00(3:00PM) MST.

Until then truck em easy.

PAPPYS SIG  TOEW WYNGZ


Quote of the Day:
There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
--George Santayana
John 14:1-3“[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
aHazzardAyre Short hedder

AYREWOLVEZ LOGOHAZZARAYRE TAIL 2