Tuesday, December 31, 2013

AT THE END OF ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER YEAR

AT THE END OF THE DAY

At the end of another grand fracking day in Tragic Valley, Idaho. Only good thing that happened today was some honey came over to interview for a pin up talent spot, that I think has potential, but the question now is will she return? Will she be responsive? And will she have the enthusiasm for real as she had as when she interviewed here. She forgot to leave a phone number but here’s the part reason, my next door neighbor got into a dick waving contest with our new talents guy pal, don’t know why, but there is a growing problem here that I’m putting under the knife for 2014. The office here will be way the hell up Addison, as for me my fat little butt is going to be in Utah. I’m hoping I can train our new talent in a month, because as I told her, the only times I want to be in Twin Falls or forking Idaho after I move to Utah, is to do a shoot, photo session, or if the damn office is burning down. Besides that communication between me and Idaho will be through two people Erin, our Miss Nurse GoodBody and our new pin up poster gal. Past that I’m flat tired. Every damn time the club, or myself start crawling out of a pit some jackass has to stick their nose in it. Sure I’m sick of CraigsList postings for our needed talent, but where do you call or go in Twin Falls for talent otherwise, THERE IS NO DAMN MODEL/TALENT AGENCY in TWEAKER FLATTS. NO None. It’s taken what a year and a half just to find one with some spirit, but history has taught me not to get all excited. Since she ain’t here, until she’s here, for longer than 2 hours. Our gig is not a come in shoot forget. It’s a learned gig, and one that is more than a spot model job but a doorway into a career. Better than working at Jimmy Johns.

But getting all of this in a limited view, and narrow focused community is about like putting socks on a rooster, sure you’ll get it done, but it’s a real mess trying.

Sure I know certain people are going to throw a hissy fit, over us rolling a talent call again, even worse getting some on board. But they do not know all the people involved now. So its don’t open your mouth to spite your face until you know everything . I know Charlie’s better half is going to throw a fit too, but shit in a month or so, my ass is outta here so, I really do not care. I’m getting this done. The motto of both a Marine and a Confederate, and together a Confederate Marine, means we don’t know the word no, or can’t or quit. Its called Hazzard County tenacity. As long as I’m not doing grab ass, I ain’t breaking no judicial law.

So I sent our new gal an email to retrieve her phone number and set a time on New Years Day for a stop and go meet, but no response. Will she? Hope so, but I ain’t chasing after her. She knows the gig, if she wants it, she’ll show and tell. If not oh well, when we begin shooting video come spring with pro models and talent, she’ll be here.

22:00 hours, two more hours and and I don’t care if it is the end of this dorking year, and the beginning of another, since the beginning of 2014 isn’t going to be much different, than 13 was, but after February it will be a new year.

Until we truck the cyber slab, in 2014 keep it trucking on all 18 and try not to miss too many gears.

L8R Ya’ll

GRAND SLAM SIGhazzardayre business card


Quote of the Day:
If misery loves company, misery has company enough.
--Henry David Thoreau
2 Corinthians 5:17“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
club save

CLUB STICKERa new joint tail