Monday, December 23, 2013

Ignorance or Arrogance is no excuse, most should know better!

new hazzardayre coverup front

As the poster says,>WARNING SHOT 1 there is a big difference in what’s merchandised for and of a TV show, and real life and the real thing. The reason I bring this up, is earlier this evening I was with a fellow Knyte at our local Krogers, grabbing brew and moo, and here’s this guy wearing a SAMCRO cut. Now my friend wanted to immediately run up, rip the thing off the guy, and slice him to pieces right there even in front of kids and his wife. I took the more diplomatic approach, I went up, told him if he’s going to wear that cut he best be earning it, and be of the local charter. That being ignorant of that and the honor and reverence we have for it, can get him killed or seriously hurt. Now I know he shrugged it off, but I went back up to this guy before I left and told him I was more understanding than some of the other club members. Others would not give it a second thought to slice and dice someone wearing OUR clubs cut, without earning the right.

This is not what I needed before I leave this state, but here’s the thing, two months ago, in Idaho Falls Idaho, someone did the same thing. Only this time , it wasn’t so diplomatic. The person falsely wearing the cut, got cut and is no more. While Son’s is the TV show, and Knytes is us and the real thing many of the public don’t know the difference. More over there are a bunch of outfits selling duplicates of these trinkets from the TV show. What’s going to happen is more deaths. More fights. Guys and fellow Knytes, I urge you, to ignore these idiots. As Jesus said it, Forgive them for they know not what they do. This is another reason for HazzardAyre Radio and a huge publicity education program, so the public and some of you who are members know the difference. Most Knytes members do know. Everyone wearing a club cut or patch, is known to all members. We personally have been there during the blood oaths, and voting that member in at the table.

I departed the Krogers, and I think the guy got the message, just hope he remembers the meeting and gives it attention. I may be forgiving other club members may not and ignorance can get you killed. That means terminated.

More overnight.

L8R Ya’ll

PAPPYS SIG aHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die...
--Alfred, Lord TENNYSON
Luke 2:11-14“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KNYTES LOGO hazzardayre tailKOA CLUB CARD ART

WARNING SHOT 1