Friday, December 27, 2013

Somebody said I ought to live in Hollywood or at least Nashville

new hazzardayre coverAFTERBURNR

Just discovered a new font on my computer, called Nyla, is that short for nylons? Hmmm.

First before I get into the crux of my after burn, here I need to say this to Nurse GoodBody and a bunch of others, that are yapping I could just stay in Twin Falls. Or at least Idaho. To which I say, simply , WHY? For me there is nothing left. I on my own can’t afford a shop, office, and barely the hangar. Next I have seen or smelled up seriously close a woman in 7 years. The last even within sniffing range was Nurse GoodBody, >alasweet toews  as far as anything else I haven’t been even close. I’m tired of going to bed alone, waking up alone, and eating alone. I want a wife. You my dear went on your way, married someone else when you dumped the Aussie even after you promised me you would hook up to me if you and the Aussie were ever to split.

Then there is of course HazzardAyre. I’m flat determined although its been 5 years now in germination, but the HazzardAyre seed just wont grow here in the area of Twin Falls. It needs to be transplanted into much more fertile soil, that is Utah. So why say, well you could just stay, bullstuff for what? Even the rest of the club members say for me to get out of here, they weren’t to thrilled in me moving here in late 2006. Let alone everything we have been through. To date, just to get things or at least try to get things up and flowing over the air, no matter point of delivery, the Knytes , the AyreWolvez and the Montgomery Foundation have spent just a tad over $1,200,000.00 and we’re still at the starting gate. All the offices, fuel, meetings, auditions, time away from towing, flying and the rest and still no on air honeys. Not one gal to put on the sites cover, or any advertising for the club or the company, and here no real resources that will listen, that takes it serious. Yet some of those who didn’t are not doing all too well after ignoring the howl of this old wolf. Our Sex Talk host, Emme, gets put in jail, in Gooding for indecent exposure, and disorderly conduct. Two of the babes that signed up this past July, one is broke as can be, the other is having real trouble at home, I’m talking Joni and Mandy in order. Yea they did real good after ignoring the call of the Wyld. Maybe if they had stayed, helped build, we’d have something NOW making money.

Some have said your building where it can’t be built I say your right. They say this would be easier in Hollywood or Nashville, perhaps, but right now I can’t or couldn’t afford to live in either place. But I’d love to live in Hollywood. Maybe someday, but as the song says, Someday never comes. For right now my nose is directed to getting back into a metro area, like Salt Lake City or at least near SLC to build this operation. As far as the toewing thing, I’ve got my eyes on Evanston for toewing and Morgan for flying. But and there’s always a but, thing is I have ignored my equipment and I don’t see a ton and a half of anyone coming over to help with LexiBelle, nor have I ever found out who threw the brick into LexiBelle’s windshield, or stole my toew chains or my tag lights or my spare dollies. After all of that, and people wonder why I’m still here, or why I should want to stay? Naw I’m outta here. Go punish somebody else.

Simply put byte my penus.

Like I said, before too, at least I got laid>images (1)more in Mormon Utah than I ever got in restricted

Idaho. Question is how do they have all these unwed mothers here, if they wont even lay down for ye ole Wolf?

Hope Jenn calls my new property owner and we get this in gear so I can be outta here , by this time next month.

Keep it wings level

L8R Aviators

KOA CLUB CARD ARTPAPPYS SIG


Quote of the Day:
I haven't spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months—I don't like to interrupt her.
--Ken Dodd
Psalm 103:1-2“Of David. Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KNYTES LOGO HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2

KICKASS2just rambling on