Tuesday, December 3, 2013

To Heck with Obamacare and the Website, lets look at quality healthcare.

new hazzardayre coverstinky truth toew notes

I have been hearing along the beltway and so on yonder about all this mess involving Obamacare, and all, but I’d like to look at quality healthcare. Lets see if the effort is worth it.

Now there are times being poor does have its advantages. After all I get Medicaid, but what about others? More over health care providers on two areas. First of all basic medical. In the bottom of June this year the news I have type 2 diabetes, was bad enough. So Doc Nofziger sets me up with St. Luke's over here, I go in, meet with some gal for two months. There’s a piece here coming on this as well, but My PSR moves to Boise, I get a new one, after that the visits to and calls from both Doctor and St.Luke's Diabetes center went sour. For a time we were meeting twice a month, then it was once a month. Now I’ll be damn if I know when to go see em. They used to call a day before to remind me of the appointment, I have yet to get a phone call. But both tax payers and all are paying for this, the question is for what? Fat cows that sit behind a desk, and don’t call patients? How hard can it be to remember 212-WOLF as a phone number?

Then it comes to mental healthcare. Really, quality ? I’d like to see it. First there is this outfit I have been with since 2009 called Alliance Family Care. Had a guy PSR, that at first thought needed a bit of reprogramming himself, but over time he got better. We had similar backgrounds so it worked. Then August he splits with only a week or two introductory session. Really? Mark and I never really connected. The guy could never remember important dates, never did go over treatment plans, and when they failed to connect me with our Nurse GoodBody, as my PSR I dropped em. So I signed up with another. They told me they would call a day before. No call. And yet I think I have a appointment at 14:00 today. We’ll see. But I think if your thinking of dropping the fuss on good old Obama and his website, I’d like to ask in either case, what the hell are we paying for?

Granted my PTSD is mild, and I’m only going through the mud of this to retain my benefits as well as get same benefits being dealt to me direct without a trustee, but what if I were a returning Vet from all points mid east? Or all military with even worse conditions? What is the quality, or for that matter quantity of services or service providers? Is it too much to get the care we pay for?

The healthcare overhaul needs to go past the price being paid as to what we are really paying for.

L8R Ya’ll

PAPPYS SIG KNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
If you want to be miserable, think about yourself, about what you want, what you like, what respect people ought to pay you and what people think of you.
--Charles Kingsley
John 6:35“Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAUZLO4Z

NEW KNYTES LOGOKNYTESTAIL