Saturday, December 14, 2013

I must be getting old

new blog coverWOLFS HOWL HEDDER

I am really beginning to hate pure unadulterated stupid. Especially Yankee stupid.

I am still amazed at a crew that says they know me and the club all so well , yet haven’t a fricking clue. Example, and I don’t know how many times I have drilled this into their mini brains, but good ole Jared over at A1, kept talking about the club, of which he wouldn’t make a pimple on a clubs ass, but he kept referring to the club as the Sons of Anarchy, nice reference and all, but damn it, Son’s is on the fucking TV, Knytes are the real club, of which inspired Sons. But then like I say, brains don’t drain at all here, its like the water trying to drip down the frozen pipes here. So then got up this morning to eat some little mini cinnamon buns and catch TV, so during an all to often ad break, that included some more of those stupid, ads from Cable One, in which they say they don’t bait and switch. Bullshit. The ad is saying satellite companies don’t offer their ads, well damn it , neither does Cable-One. First, they claim 50 megs fast internet, your lucky if you get 30 most of the time and that’s download. I’d love to see that fast both ways up and down. Comcast can, but then in some ways, Comcast has troubles too, but at least you have a local area office to go rattle a brain or two, to get what you need. If I had a customer, that I signed up, that hadn’t paid the bill , especially a media company, I’d be on the phone asking what’s up then work to remedy the situation. More over see if there was a barter that could be done. Say forgive the three months in advance for a years on air OUR air ads. That’s the deal that’s struck with the rest of the TV and such stations using Cable-One business. More people listen to us than any other here, we’d be a good bargain.

So I took my break from TV, to check my email. Of all the accounts, our Yahoo account would not unfreeze. Kept saying my password wasn’t right. There are times like that, if I could, I’d like to drive or fly to Yahoo’s HQ, walk in, grab one of those little fartknocker hardly dry behind the ears people at Yahoo, and say this is the fucking password, I signed it up with now fix the fucking problem. Of course can’t do that, but my I’d like to. And they wonder why I don’t and the club don’t spend no ad money with them. Computers are great but I can’t wait until we have Star Trek level computers. Not these prehistoric critters we have today.

Haven’t heard from our two website builders. The kid that was going to be an IT tech bugged out, and as far as Mac, who owns the shop that HCC was going to be housed in, ain’t called. Doesn’t he realize we are the only ones that will rent that thing? Guess not.

The fact that the only time I ever want to see this miserable area in my windshield after the move is if I have to somehow come here on a toew. Beyond that, Idaho is going in my rear view mirror, not the other way.

Any mile much to do.

L8R Ya’ll

PAPPYS SIG aHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
I got a new keyboard!
--Al
Luke 1:26-28“[The Birth of Jesus Foretold] In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO KNYTESTAIL