Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Did Yahoo, take a crap or What?

new hazzardayre coverhazzard daybreak

I have a question, did Yahoo, take a real dump or is it just me? I can’t think its just my computer or ip, since all my other mail programs and such work good, but Yahoo, chute I have to reload that thing twice just to read the club’s email. Plus I have had to sign in every time, no auto sign in.

I have been using for most of my own company’s email, a tiny beta program called Inbox.com This new really free is a no ads, no bullstuff email outlet that is nearly goof proof. It loads faster even than my Gmail, and much faster than our Hotmail account.

On Yahoo. Have you thought that if they had improved the system and company rather than getting in bed with ABC, which I like simply because it’s a subsidiary of Disney and the Disney Channel is one I even watch. And watch it good. I started watching the Disney Channel, when the club radio werx advisors were looking to get a Radio Disney here in Idaho. There is none. When we had the vision of buying KBAR in Rupert Idaho, thought was to rework that into a Radio Disney station, so to study up on the latest things Disney Channel I began to watch. Of course I immediately fell in love Selena Gomez, on Wizards of Waverly Place a show that should have stayed on for at least three more seasons, then started grooving to Shake It Up, both stars on there became big stars in their own right but that series was shut down too early, and then and many in our MC said that they felt me squirrely for watching, but I started getting into the Tinkerbelle series of movies. Of course the first had one song in it sang by Selena and well you get the idea. Add to that Liv and Maddy, and TV without killing, too much sex, violence , and commercials. I’m getting off course here.

Did Yahoo, do too much trying to rework its brand? Maybe they should do more to fix my damn email, on yahoo instead. If any of the rest of you are having trouble with your Yahoo email, let me know. Oh and don’t expect any help from Yahoo, tech either.

L8R Ya’ll,

my good byeclub save


Quote of the Day:
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.
--Wilson Mizner
Isaiah 9:6“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KNYTES LOGO knytes tail script

KOA BILLBOARD ADOUR SIMPLE LOGO