Thursday, December 26, 2013

Don’t ignore open the DAMN DOOR

new hazzardayre coverstinky truth toew notes

There are weeks and days, that I wake up and wonder , did Zuckerburg have this much trouble with bringing together the skill sets to found Facebook? If so would Facebook have gone as viral as it did?

While I might not say that HazzardAyre is as mighty as Facebook, the fact that HazzardAyre can kick the but and re-establish Internet Radio such as Facebook re-established social media. Yet getting some people off their protective and safe complacency as well as rear ends is worse than trying to get a mule to pull a plow.

Thing is, I’ll get at least 5 responses from people looking to become part of the operation or reworking HazzardAyre to take us to the next level. Yet out of those 5 responses, on CraigsList which I’m no longer going to post in. Seems I get people offering me crap in response to the ad. I do not want to wrap my ride in plastic, nor do I want to do my own version of driving Miss old Lady. What I do need is people with skill sets that I don’t have and which the club is not bubbling over with. Yet try to get people out of their rocking chairs, and make a phone call, or even pay a visit, to the home plate right now for HazzardAyre, is like feeding a toddler Broccoli. Sure both know it’ll be good for both but they will not consume.

Granted having something coming up that’s going to flip Yankees on their ears is a nasty idea for many northern computer people, to wrap their heads around, but considering the way this nation is breaking apart maybe some southern intelligence and Confederate education is what the entire nation needs. Some argue, why preach southern ideals in the north. I reply with biblical thought. Jesus said, you don’t need to preach and teach to those already saved, they know the way to go, its those that are still heavy in heart and the sinners that need to be taught.

We of the south already know, yankees don’t, that’s why we are here, but seems , getting this off the Launchpad, is becoming trying. What do I need to do, hop in my Subaru-aka The General Jackson>gen jaxsonand go traipsing up to Portland and beat on the door of Abacast? It’s like so many that say send them money first, bullsbreath we been there done that, all we got out of that was a promise and ah so sorry. What I and the club now say, is build the back end lets try it, if it works, you got cash in your pocket. That damn simple, basically said, you build the damn thing send us a bill.  It’s like some people doing mechanics chores. Myself, if a customer comes in says this is broke, fix it. I schedule it in, do the work, let the customer test it, then after agree to what the work is worth , I get paid all are happy. I have yet to require a forking deposit, before I do anything. Out of 30 years I have yet to get ripped, and maybe that’s why the REAL, off TV, Hazzard County Garage and all our subsidiaries still are in business, busting tail and not taking no backseat to anybody.

Then I got this email from seatcover, who wanted to be a pin up for the club. I responded to her. You know it went directly to a smartphone of some sort so she could say I’ll be over. If not just say, something out of courtesy, like looked over what your doing it ain’t for me sorry but I’m not interested after all. Not that I take a damn applicant on pin up girls and such any more for serious anymore. Much of me being behind the 8-ball, is that, I believed these people, ah we’ll be there, we’ll do this. As far as the house meeting, we have went over that, but shit can’t the call and say , hey I’ll meet you at the mall, or McDonalds etc, have coffee and talk. No, they don’t do anything. Which makes me want to say to those that send stuff out to me that says, ah I really want this job, etc, better they not bother me or the club,if they really ain’t wanting to do the job.

This is one of the reasons we are heading to Utah, mainly metro Utah, where one call to a few agencies, gets the talent, booked paid for, and ready to be on the website, on the warbirds, on the TV, on our ads. Not this long drawn out soap opera, of people that don’t do nothing except say yea I’ll do this or that then don’t.

HazzardAyre is about to be to Internet, satellite and independent radio, what Facebook is to social internet. We’ll go beyond Iheartradio, Panda, and others, HazzardAyre will be the ones all others copy but will not be to duplicate, just might take us a bit longer to get there. Just hoping Eli and Matt and a couple of others will get off their sixes, and lets get coding.

Just because something new comes up and is revolutionary or radical, don’t ignore, open the door, it might just be for you, and be the next Facebook needing you.

L8R Ya’ll

PAPPYS SIG aHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
--Carl Sandburg
Luke 2:28-32“Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying: “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KOA CLUB CARD ART HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2