Saturday, December 28, 2013

Don’t bother me today I’m holding my head

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1AW AFTER NOTES

Well here it is Saturday. I went out Friday night to nurse my troubles, via liquid, mostly polished off three fill bottles of Jack, with a few Yeager’'shots, and a few something in it Jello shots.

I got bad news and recovered yesterday, which is a good and while our sweet Laura, from Comcast is going to scream, hope not I have confidence in her to take care of us. Seemed the guy who was going to rent me the duplex, there in Sunset backed out, as he did not want a musician and a tow trucker to move in there. So I scrambled, got us an office in Ogden on Lincoln Street there, and will get with Laura on the particulars After the holidays are over and I can get down there to secure everything. Plus I’m waiting to get our security deposit back from the guy in Sunset. Guess the asshole situation is not just an Idaho problem, assholes are in Utah as well. Plus with a name like Jorgensen two bits he’s LDS and that just means trouble. By having just the office down there that will house HazzardAyre Radio and all, means its there, I can still for a month or two extra reside here in Tweaker Flatts, and get my op ready to transport. Plus it keeps Charlie happy. So all works out. There’s a outfit there in Ogden that helps Veterans find and secure low cost housing that’s on a sliding scale that matches our monthly pay grade. That means not as much but still quality.

So In that vein I’m in Idaho, HazzardAyre moves to Ogden as planned, and both the club and Charlie is happy with the arrangement. It still means me personally will be moving the end of January or so, but at least the radio gig can move before then and all get back on air and online.

With that in mind, I took my phone and put it in vibrate mode. Took my landline put it in noise low mode. Took some Goody’s headache powders, and am planning on catching some sleep for about 4 hours up to air time.

But here’s something for you to keep in thought too, I noticed that albeit just barely, but I can get my YouTube to load and play but can’t get my HULU to work very good without constant reloading.

Caught on my YouTube some chap, by the screen name of LordHelm, who did an amalgamation of the music of Airwolf our’ and my name sake. It is fantastic. But here’s the end pole. There was a bunch who left comments in the comment box. It went something to the idea of why doesn’t Hollywood do a remake movie of Airwolf? The answers are clear the cost is beyond that which the Hollywood bean counter want to spend right now. The fact there are just if not more AirWolf fans out there than there is Dukes fans, begging for a remake Hollywood just not have that level of writing or creative juice anymore. This all happened because of the writers strike of 2008, which Hollywood has yet to fully recover from, and the fact indy writers and producers do not get the fan vibe. Their eye’s sadly to say again is just on the bank account rather than what fans want. Plus there are not that many Bell 222’s around anymore, and last the only one going into a mach plus for real build is the one the AyreWolvez are currently working on.

So to Eli and all who needed to reach me, Sunday would be better, as for today I’m in the Don’t bother me, I’m holding my head.

L8R Ya’ll

aHazzardAyre Short hedderCLUB M,E


Quote of the Day:
An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
--Elbert Green Hubbard
Matthew 11:28““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
GRAND SLAM SIG

TAGGERtitle

DW TAILHAZZARAYRE TAIL 2