Sunday, December 15, 2013

You can only do better if you know what your doing wrong

new hazzardayre coverdxewolvez at dawn

Under a winters moon I howl, at the sights and sounds. OOps getting poetic there.

I began reading one of a dozen Facebook postings, from Janne , who became a somewhat media person from being an underling to Opera Winfrey. Her syndicated show comes over the FamilyNet TV network, seen on low power and not too well programmed tv stations nationwide. Seems any more someone can put together a small TV show with just a couple of cameras and some none linear editing and mediocre sound gear. There are those that say that HazzardAyre is produced that way, but I digress, I’ll get into the inner workings of HazzardAyre another time.

Thing is Jannea’s posting had no way of commenting. In years gone by and I lock many down due to abuse, I stopped the ability to comment, due to a really juvenile turf war between the Knytes, myself and the Filthy Fifty of Mountain Home Idaho, including Glenn’s Ferry, which is number 6 on the list of places I’d never reside in again unless I had to by Gods divine intervention or war. Or both. The basic center of the turmoil here is teaching southern beliefs to Yankees. Many just do not want to realize or admit the truth. More over have no real interest to change their soiled ways. But God put me here to do just that.

The question by Jeanne or however her name is spelled was along the lines of what do we really want for Christmas?

As for me , I look at Christmas any more as just another day in Hell Idaho , with the horizon showing a departure to Utah to where greater progress by light speed velocity is possible, rather than a slugs pace that is Hell(Twin Falls) Idaho. As a youth I did all the Christmas thing, tree we had two, one upstairs, one down, the Santa lap sitting always wanted in the hottie that was one of Santa’s dainty helpers at the mall. We did the whole production. Our family had the means and so we did it. But then as now, I just wanted one thing, my Step Brother Steve back from Vietnam. That still wouldn’t be a bad thing , although a ton and a half of things would have to be explained. Steve went down in 1968 and has been listed as MIA ever since. With no Mom , no Dad at least on Earth, the house gone as far as me in it, something that although meant good, or in the right reason, just didn’t work and was wrong from the word go. There’s many who do not count the togetherness of family during this time of year or treasure it. Believe me it can be gone in a flash. Took a short run out to the mall yesterday with Ricky, it was kinda cool, two Knytes walking in, but we talked about things, see I can open up to Ricky, unlike I can anyone else here, mostly because Ricky knows me, knows where I’ve been in life and more over is a true Knyte fully patched. So Ricky and I talked. Seemed that Ricky, let his 20 year old squeeze in on the idea of one of his other concubines , and the 20 year old wasn’t into that. Ricky is very much against anything serious. That comes from a very serious heart sting years ago. He just does not want to get stung again. As for me that’s one of my main things I’d like for Christmas is a good lady and a family. Which is 60% of my relocation gig. Sure advanced human and technology resources is part of it, Utah, due to population numbers has greater resources than rural Idaho has or will have for another 40 years. Trouble is I don’t have 40 more years, I might have at best 35 more years and that’s pushing it, considering diabetes and all. I’d like to finish up and complete some of my life’s ambitions before I lay down one night and never wake up. Heck I’d love it to know that at least there’d be someone to find me the next morning. The idea of dying alone is the worst.

But back to the comments section here. I like the comments on my Facebook and other postings, simply because as with all things, although we personally might not like it, getting a comment is that somebody read a blog post or heard one of my radio shows. If you don’t tell me what I’m doing wrong, how can I get better?

Any mile its breaking daylight, see ya’ll mid day.

L8R Ya’ll

aHazzardAyre Short hedderPAPPYS SIG


Quote of the Day- out of anarchy comes order, John Teller

Luke 1:46-47, 49“[Mary’s Song] And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is his name.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGOKNYTESTAIL