Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Any body want a job?

KNYTE MOVES HEDDERHazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

So Rick and Jeff comes over sezz, ya’ll wanna go snag a brew , bring in the new year? I said WTF, and went. So I’m sitting there on my stool, not wanting yet to intermix, don’t get me wrong, recruiting for talent for the club’s eye candy projects is one thing, those come over(well most of the time) do the gig, and split. No shake down or pecker trails to be found. However on a personal level I’m as shy as a turtle, all I want is my brew something I can lip sync with on TV, and some food. I could not go up to a hot gal, and say anything if my life depended on it. Sounds funny don’t it? But its true, professionally I’m as cocky as a prize fighter, but on a up close and personal basis, they need to approach me, then the ice can be broken. So this one gal about a 7, comes by looks first, then turns up her nose.  I think she’s stuck up, naw, Rick sezz, bro you stink. Okay so true I need to do laundry. Its not a matter of lazy or poor, its when have I had time? More over going to the public washing place, I can’t handle boo-whoo whoo, for very long before I get up say shut the kid up get in a fight so, I been looking for a simple housekeeper. One was real good, I had a point last year when even though I wanted to pay her, she hadn’t left me her hours, or how to get in touch to pay her. I’m good, but I ain’t God, or a warlock, I can’t just wave my hand and boom there she is. Then I had another, that flat lied to me, tried to rip me off for much more than her housekeeping wages. Hey the club and I pay a damn good wage for honest good work, but don’t try to stiff us. That just piss’s us off then its adios sister see ya’ll round the galaxy.

So in the AM if I can going to sneak off to get some fresh smelling threads. But if there’s any body out there, not too sweet but a good attitude, honest and needs a job douching out the club house here. Ya’ll know how to get in touch.

More on the overnight got to get back on air, but Happy new year ya’llHAPPY NEW YEAR

L8R YA’LL

hazzardayre business cardbig bye


Quote of the Day:
I not only use all the brains I have but all that I can borrow.
--Thomas Woodrow Wilson
2 Corinthians 5:17“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2