Saturday, January 4, 2014

Here’s the strange on strange Tweaker Flatts

BLOG AYRE COVERNYTE MOVES

25 days and counting. The clock ticks. Papa Wolf used to tell me, time waits on no one. All too many new hires always start getting into the when do we get paid stuff. My answer is only, I can only pay you for billable hours, and I don’t plan on doing the taxi cab thing, I’m not going to chase you down, and I damn well am not going to beg. My view no matter who it is right now, is simple, on the 25th my ass will be damn near out of here. On the first I’ll be here long enough to get checks out, clean the house, give back Charlie his key, turn the power back into his name and I’m out of here,. Then there’s Penny over here at the gas station. Smart as a whip. Not always so innocent words either, She sounds like a sailor, and its natural . She’s looking to coming on board the local branch of HazzardAyre. There are a few more looking, now that the word is rolling around that I have thrown up my hands and am just simmering ready to get my butt out of here as of the first. I don’t even care if I have to go to Ogden, and sleep into the new office should I miss the 15th deadline for submitting money to my new landlord. Thing is I’m outta here. I’ll pay Britt for the radio console, if she’s here to work she’ll get a pay check on the 3rd, If not she’ll get a fair price for the console, but by the 5th of February, there ain’t no more AyreWolf in Idaho, this old wolf will be done gone.

Now then am I stupid about why gals worry about their money working here? No, but then too , I’ve seen outfits with fancy offices and all but owe their souls to the local bank, too. The Knytes just have not seen fit to spend money on a place, and one of the new hires screwed the pooch on the one place we were looking at so now got to go smoke one out, that’s affordable. But either way I’m out of here come the 5th of February if not slightly before.

Britt texts me wondering how much her check is going to be at the end of the month. That depends Britt, how many hours are you going to be here? How much time you going to put in, in training? How many hours on air are you going to be here? If you’re here a good set of hours you get good pay, no hours or few, not so much money. Its that simple.

Like her house rent, If she’s our Financial operations person and all here, club pays rent. She don’t show or be here to get that done. Its her loss. I am no longer sweating it anymore. These young split tails want club money, be here to work and do the deets. If not, don’t come crabbing that you have little money. I’m not chasing people down, I’m not going like I said earlier, I’m not going to beg. I’m in the I flat don’t give a rats ass anymore. If you want to be part of HazzardAyre and want it to grow, then you’re here. if not, then don’t be boobing that you ain’t got money in your britches.

Taking it easy tonight since Britt didn’t show. More on that after I process my sugar from my trip to McDonalds.

L8R Ya’ll

big byehazzardayre business card


Quote of the Day:
Light travels faster than sound so some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
--Joe Messmore
Micah 6:8“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL_thumb