Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pride over brains perhaps, but it’s the Confederate way

a good hazzardayreSCROLL COVER HEDDER

Then there is Mountain Home and the web trolls. Of course there is that little bikini bar bouncer that looks like Rumplestilskin from Pocatello.

Of those and that is the filthy 10 , that would like to see me and the club, split entirely, that have no idea that their back biting is what’s holding the deal up. When new landlords do a web search they find these individuals bullshit and all it does is hinder the relocate. But too I’m getting my hair on end. Of those and a few others that would love to see us fail, why not dig in and make it a success? Success is after all the best form of revenge and just validation of the fact that their pitty assed infantile mudslinging is just that. They can’t help it, and if do start ascending to new altitudes all they want to do is tear it down. Now just as then, my big question is why? None of them have ever , ever ,ever been able to step up like grown ups and say why. Who did we thump that caused all of this bitterness? I’d truly like to know. If memory serves me well, I don’t remember beating anybody up in Glenn’s Ferry. In fact if I do remember I spent a hellova lit of money there, a certain tire store, Over $5,000.00 on tires I spent there> Anybody want to dispute that I have the invoices and cleared checks to prove it. A, fuel stop that easily saw $500.00 a month from me and the club, that accused me of retail theft in the end there, can you imagine that, me? The lady that ran the main food store there knew all too well there was money behind me, as she knew from the phone on many occasions as she talked with my cuzzin Bud, but again why.

Of course there was the incident with Wolf-Pup, that by the highway was bought in Glenn’s Ferry, they quickly found out my claims on a cash stash wasn’t BS. There was the young gal on the fucking pogo stick, that would not shut up balling and crying over no school supplies. Instead of help, should have just said fuck you , shut the fuck up I’m trying to sleep. Oh yes the Glenn's Ferry Airport. True we pitched to fix it up at our expense, but because a certain city council member got tiffed after the lady who leased us the shop there found the city council member storing equipment without paying for it. Who was the freeloader? Then there were the challenges of up front get in the face rumble. Nobody ever showed up, neither in Glenn’s Ferry, nor Mountain Home. Who was the ones who really chickened out? Its like we used to see on ye old CB, behind a mic in some secluded place they are mighty. Faced up front, close and personal, its some little dog turd nerd somewhere that couldn’t blow his nose without instructions.

My talk this weekend at the table is going to go something like this. Sure I want to leave here as much as many want us to go. But , why not show these people up. Succeed , put up the station in full power mode, after all we have the tower and so on, why not? Do up the Reaper Club, finish with Eli’s help the website, get that going flowing. And finally since we own the old analog channel 35 on TV , let’s build the station. In other words do what we set out to do, not chicken out and run like a scared poodle but show teeth like the Wolvez we are. If that don’t fix the ratchetjaws from MHI and that whackadoodle in Pocatello, just remember the motel owner in Burley, that ran a taxi service, he poked the Wolf, a few times too many. We’ll let it go at that.

More after 21:00

TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1much better patch


Quote of the Day:
When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion.
--Francois Marie Arouet de Voltaire, 18th-century French author, wit and philosopher
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
946734_10200757185752132_1261886901_n  FAN TAIL