Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Why do they call it a fish Taco?

Darksides%20logohazzardayre overknyte

Related to my previous entry, I was talking to one of my disciples, here, and after the discussion of the fact that due to lack of ability to hit the public laundry facilities, both of the fact that no place for a washer and dryer, or going down and having to hear the 2 and 3 year olds ball, and whine, my old forest nerves just can’t take it. Hell maybe that’s why I dg smelly nylons shit I don’t know. The reason I say that is when I was that age, if I started making noise, mom would pull one of hers off and shuv it in my mouth. Did it work? sort of, is that the root? who knows.

So Mike my disciple here, was chatting maybe you do stink, but she should not have snubbed you that bad.After all like it or not, women DO STINK, arm pits, and even feet. Of course that coochie  smells too. Sure most intelligent male corpuscles in the heat of passion, loves to do tongue hockey there, but there are times it do pew. Which is a natural and a pheromone thing. However I was listening to our network and one of our people described the coochie a fish taco. Why the hell would you call it a fish taco. In fact that area of the body, is all interrelated. Think of for years its called a pussy, which is also a nick name anagram for cat or pussy cat. What do cats love to eat the most? Fish. I noticed years ago, if your not lucky enough to have some body of the she wolf gender that will do this for you. Even if she is not your special someone, the one smell that will attract other women the most is the smell of a coochie. So if you get one to drop her shorts, why call em panties, bull fart, call em what they are, shorts under pants . If you can get a gal to slide up and down on you or over you you’ll get babes, but there is an alternative. Get a can of tuna fish from the store, let it sit in room temperature for about 15 minutes then wash your hands in the juice, then rub it slightly over your nether regions, and you achieve the same results.

So is that how we got the modern term calling it a fish taco? A bad fish Taco to me would be a bad bunch of beef burger in a corn hard shell with lettuce and tomato. That’s a foul fish taco, NOT a woman’s coochie. Hell if we want to get serious, the nick name of mine and the name of the on TV mechanic on the Dukes-of-Hazzard is Cooter, which goes in sync with the nick name for a woman’s vagina coochie. For years the street term for a coochie was Cooter. So does than mean myself and Ben got a media name Cooter because we are foul smelling fish tacos?

Okay so as we go off into the olfactory senses here. For whatever reason or origin, and there’s a long history and I wont go into it, but since the words TOE and TOW sound alike, but mean different, there has been many who have connected that to toewing, as I spell it. TR FootNotes and so on, the publication calls itself that because of the connection between the word toe to tow . Years ago as you know we did and redo this on a every 5 years or so to keep it fresh, but the concept is at the end of the TV ads for our toew service is we love toews. With the act of me gently kissing in a Cinderella fashion her nylon toews. Okay, so a few hears ago, one of my production assistants said let me research something and get back to you. She did, and the results of her research was that no one and to date hasn’t set a Guinness world record, for the length of time a male corpuscle like ye ole wolf here, putting the lips and nose on a set of toes in nylon hose. So here’s the thought pattern. Set up a place that would permit an overnight stay, and me kiss one of our pin up girls’ toes for so many hours to set that record. Doing this as a publicity thing. Now not to be selfish here, get local people and merchants to pledge money for every minute and every hour, that I steadily, without any breaks except bathroom breaks, but steadily kiss a gals toes in nylon hose. Get the local TV outlets even CH 11 , to shoot it, have LexiBelle>Lexi in green< my toew truck in the background and then donate the pledged money to say the Miracle Network John Schneider's-Bo Duke) charity.

In this way the club , the radio network, and my toew company gets some free print ink, and publicity, cripple children get something, and maybe I get my fill of this quirk.

Any Mile, big day today, but I hope Eve wears her smelly nylons over today I want to test an idea. Heck I just hope she shows up.

Keep It Tween the ditches,

big bye  hazzardayre business card


Quote of the Day:
Alcohol, if taken in sufficient quantities, produces all the effects of intoxication.
--Oscar Wilde
2 Corinthians 5:17“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
GOING TO BED BLUE BYE