Saturday, January 4, 2014

Toew Trek.

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSPappys Journal, HazzardAyre

So it is 00:00 hours on an early Saturday morning. Toew truck put up, fueled for the next jockey and I’m home hammering away on a damn ass’d keyboard, while everybody else is getting laid. While the gal I have on board now as co producer, and op’s director of HazzardAyre, Britt is not one that I would do the real mating ritual with. She’s great looking drop dead lets get with it gorgeous. But she’s not the look that I want to wake up to everyday. Unlike many of my two , tow and 18 wheeled bros, I’m not one that is looking for quantity, I demand quality. I’d rather sleep alone than wake up to a drunk mistake. Ain’t going to happen. Hell if truth be known outside of two, the other near ends of a marital union, or just about caught was the result of way too much Jack Daniels. The fact that I’m in Idaho, or even moved to Wyoming in 2005 was the result of too much indecent consumption of barley pops.

Here’s what I do not consider proper, in a supposed to be free nation. Just like my southern fried kin folk, I too am being oppressed. The fact that someone else has control of funds that should be just my business, is ludicrous. 40% of the reason I’m moving to Ogden or at least Utah is to find a mental health Doctor, who can sign a tiny piece of paper telling DoD and SSI that even with the PTSD and all that I’m fully capable of handling  my own money. To stretch this out, having someone say I can’t have, this person or that person, over to my home, as long as its consenting people or mutually agreeable, should be my own business. If not don’t charge me Rent, I’ll just stay at the place , and be a slave. Why the heck not? Then there is the concern of the Latino community here. My next door neighbor, and my I always seem to land in places where these people live, but I have two busy bodies that just can’t help calling up Charlies wife anytime a gal of any way shows up at my place. Hell they even called Jenn up when I used to host Bible study here. For heck sake. Even if I were to meet someone, and it really would be a miracle, since my mateable Alpha SheWolf, would be a honey with the personality of Kountry star Gretchen Wilson, in a body combination of Kerri Russell, Daisy Duke and Selena Gomez. I’m not against the Latino community, I am against any body using that as a pass card, just to get what they want. Example, next door neighbor is a beaner. Parks right up near my 2nd window, will not even move back even the smallest amount so I can park my car. But getting back to my SheWolf, the question is, would it be sooo bad if ye old AyreWolf, met someone to share the rest of my earthly days with? Why should just about all those bitching be able to go out and bang monkeys all night and the old Wolf here doesn’t? The fact that the availability of possible candidates in metro Utah is another factor in moving there. If truth be known I got tight with more gals there than I ever have here. But even saying that, I only get lucky in other towns, is because I don’t have the nosey Nellies with their nose up my ass all the time. Sure sex is fun and all that, but at my age, just sex is like going to the latrine. You go in get rid of bodily fluids, wipe off, and leave with a flush. Needed release, but I’m looking for more I need companionship , love and a good lady friend that keeps my old mind and heart ticking. Today Britt did something that hasn’t happened in a year or so, she gave me a friendly hug. No sex or anything intended either way just a hug, and yet since that has not happened in so long my body and all did not know how to process the physical feelings. Don’t I deserve a lady of my own? No I’m not into internet date sites. You don’t get the real deal there. Sure many have got blessed that way, but I want someone that I have known for some time. The fact that Britt even if she was available is too young. While mentally at 35, her chronological age of 22, means, no memories of anything of my era. Thus no way to share similar interests, or finding common interests. How the hell would someone Britt's age know The Monkees, Laugh In, Room 222, Mod Squad. How many have seen movies like Love Story, or went to an Earth Wind And Fire concert? How many new age girls, remember what a typewriter is? Not a computer keyboard but a typewriter? Yet I sit alone on weekends, waiting for those weekend toew calls, watching old vcr tapes. Don’t get me wrong, I really love Charlie as a brother and tow bro, but, his wife is one thing, this tiny town even at 44,000 population knows what your doing from one end of it to the other. I’m tired of it. The door is open for relocation, and no matter Charlies barking, this old Wolf and the rest of my Wolf-Pack is outta here in about 25 days. New Payee, that might even be Britt.

Keep it between the ditches,

PAPPYS SIG   aHazzardAyre Short hedder

titlewolvez wyngs


Quote of the Day:
At the working man's house hunger looks in but dares not enter.
--Benjamin Franklin
Micah 6:8“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre business card  hazzardayre tail