Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To the Fans of The Dukes

new blog coverGM1 IN A BOX

I was headed to bed but a notice from President Jones on his site, gives me a reason to howl and bark some.

First I think that reality TV as a whole is wrong, I don’t watch any of it when I have cable, and now that I don’t I don’t miss it. Now is it good that CMT put the Dukes back on in HD? Sure it is, lets relive those days in Hazzard once again, and I agree that promoting a Party Down South show on CMT during the Dukes, with impressionable minds of young tweens is not a wise placement of ad time. Maybe some more ads from the club and all might help but I doubt it, since CMT and its now head minds at Viacom, have made up their minds. But here’s the slider to get folks in line with a southern culture train of thought they throw the Dukes on so that the follow up can be this new southern styled version of Jersey Shores can air. Now just like Boss Hogg, TV networks and cable systems only know what’s decent, for them decency is for those who pay the most. TV is cash, its all about money. Now if a few things would happen it’d make such media conglomerates grab their BVD’s. First help the Knytes to get Confederate Steele TV going likewise HazzardAyre Radio, so that we can buy the rights to the Dukes so that we can run the Dukes on our network, that would do more than just saying to CMT Viacom ,that ya’ll don’t cotton to them running that sleaze during the Dukes. Dip in or show serious effort to a group that will reach in their back pocket, and take a money maker for CMT out of CMT’s pocket, I’ll bet you a steak at the Boars Nest, that CMT would start a rethink, and cure the problem. However that said , what’d be wrong with a cable/satellite network channel created by Dukes fans and our club, for the preservation of the Dukes as well as southern culture.

Of course I know this will fall on some deaf ears and be read with blind eyes , But again a brew at the Boars Nest, if I ever went to the club’s mail box, and saw 10 checks in there for $100.00 each or even half that to help our club to thwart CMT and all, I’d fall over with a coronary. And if ya’ll think I’m out here in Idaho just barking, about nothing or this issue to make me money I have news for you. Our media efforts will go on, I’m dedicated to all things Hazzard County, more so than probably 70% of all Dukes fans. But the Knytes need your help. Why not sacrifice that new video game, or that one night out with the family, take that same amount and send it to: HazzardAyre Fund, care of the Knytes-of-Anarchy 120 Washington Twin Falls Idaho 83301.

If just 50% of all Duke fans backed us, we’d have the rights to the Dukes, we’d have our network back on, and the Dukes on that network , then ya’ll really will have gave the shaft to CMT and Viacom.

It’s 03:00 here I need sleep, but ya’ll think about this, if ya’ll love Cooter, Bo & Luke, Sweet Daisy and darling Alma and all the rest that is this glue we call the Hazzard Nation. Then pony up. Do more than lip service.

TTYL Ya’ll

aHazzardAyre Short hedderayretag1


Quote of the Day:
The cynic is his own worst enemy. It requires far less skill to run a wrecking company than it does to be an architect.
--U.S. Andersen
Galatians 6:7-8“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTESTAIL