Sunday, January 19, 2014

It’s nice to have more than one place to have breakfast on a Sunday morning.

blogpicnew blog cover

I woke up just a few ago here at Sam’s house. The guest house he put me in is nice. Not as spacious as my domicile in Tweaker Flatts, but livable. Not that Sam is ready for me to rent it as his son lives in most of the time, but for Tim’s burial and all here I sleep.

It’s nice to have multiple places to get a egg and toast than one lowly dive like in Tweaker Flatts.

So I was having my meal, and was tuned in on a conversation in a booth just over my shoulder. Something to do with a gifted teen, asking is there such a thing as a real ANT farm, program in any school?

So I went home and Googled, I know a information source that has become a mission of ignorance since there was no results, except reviews of the Disney Channel TV show.

I can remember in the mid to late 60’s early 1970’s, Hazzard High had something like the gifted program, Supplemented by a Montgomery Foundation grant and funding from the Department of Education from the Feds.

The main source there was albeit prehistoric by today’s standards, but a visual production facility with enough gear to establish a TV station. Funny that never happened. The real reason that program, succeeded was Mrs. Hobson. She ran that facility ran better than the proverbial Swiss watch. The end here of this story there was one. The question is, is there real ANT or Advanced-Natural-Talent programs in today’s schools. if not , why not?

With a Federal holiday, and I can’t imagine why, but Martin Luther King Junior day is Monday, so no funds available from Charlie, and even if he cut a check couldn’t cash it anyway, so I am staying here another day.

For those that need to know, Tim’s Funeral is Tuesday 2:00PM(14:00_) at the 11th Ward LDS Church on Gordon Avenue in Layton. Let’s see a full showing guys, Tim was a cool guy in many ways.

Family and I are getting ready for church, first time I been in an LDS Church in ten years. Hope the roof don’t fall in and no lightning strikes.

Talk at ya’ll in the PM.

TTYL

TTYLNEW KNYTES LOGO 1


Quote of the Day:
God looks at the clean hands, not the full ones.
--Publilius Syrus
Matthew 7:12“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO AKRTAIL