Saturday, January 18, 2014

Back on board on HazzardAyre

new hazzardayre coverHAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDER

Back on board HazzardAyre. Seems like the last few weeks been bouncing all over the different news outlets of the club. But dig this every one of the entries were once a section or column in the Hazzard County Gazzette, that today we simply call HazzardAyre News.

Year was 1998 , I had stupidly moved back to the Tragic Valley becuzz the Montgomery Foundation had the slim shot at regaining the old homestead near Hazzard. I was drowning the dust off of the roof of my mouth at the Y, now Outlaws and Angels, and caught this little want ad paper, called Monkey Bizzness , printed out of Gooding by 3-0-3 Printing, for a sweet heart named Mickey. Mickey exchanged ad space for the club and my shop for articles. When the chance to buy Monkey Bizzness came around, I did, and changed it to our original printed paper the Hazzard County Gazzette and that’s the end of that story.

Made the connection for the new HQ for Confederate Steele Media the clubs, media werx, but am finding difficulty in moving me fully to Utah. The first thing that hinders that, I move, I loose Charlie. As it is, Charlie is my main bean counter and distributor. Which is why if someone wants money from me, it comes at the 1st, when the Marines pay me, the 5th when Social Security pays me, or the 20th when I split Dixie earnings with A1 earnings and pocket the difference. Now this month was none too good. First I spent way too much on a seatcover that I thought would be good eye candy and on air, person, but turned out to be a real vixen in denim. Bought her 4 packs of smokes, but she did have this radio board in her basement. I got a full featured console for $20.00 , my question is, is it hot? Gave the serial number to a cop pal of mine he’s checking. Once I know, finding a box big enough then sending it to Eli.

But that $20.00, plus the $116.00 I had to pay to Syringa, that I’m looking at not doing anymore, since the damn service is damn selective as to who can text me and who can’t, maybe its time for a new phone. So been on the lean side. To the point I’d kill for $5.00 right now nicotine withdrawl and all. Oh well Pay day Monday. Then I can get that wire that Eli needs me to get and Monday night we might just have a test fire of HazzardAyre Radio.

I’d do it today, but as soon as I get my car back from down in Hazzard, where a gal pal is using it, I’m headed to Layton. Sam’s brother Tim, bought the sand last night. No I’m not being disrespectful, but here was two people sharing I-80 west of Tooele, Tim had done a gig at a party at Skull Valley, was on his way home, one of our other members didn’t see him in his mirror, and caught Tim between his hind tires on his rig. Both Knytes, so its hard so I’m being smug, you can’t be mad at either one, shit happens, especially out there. Maybe the club needs to breathe life back into Teddy Bears there.

Any way what can you do.

Next time, Nurse GoodBody goes from Christian to Jew, maybe that’s the problem.

TTYL

946734_10200757185752132_1261886901_n big bye


Quote of the Day:
If at first you don't succeed… make sure nobody finds out you tried!
--Unknown
1 Corinthians 10:13“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW CLUB PATCH AYRETAIL