Saturday, January 4, 2014

The difference between two days

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSAYRENOTES HEDDER

Ah the difference between two days. Yesterday I was all big bang on operations here and going to Utah. Yet today it’s a bit cold between Britt and the weather. Seems, getting in touch with Britt is a bit distant. So maybe my first idea of putting her in charge of operational funding, including administration of my personal funds for a short term might need to be rethought. But no matter if its Britt or someone else I can trust to do that, the fact is it needs to be done. Having projects put on hold, just because Charlie’s other half wants to prove a point, or stonewalls due to her pride to say no it can’t be done is complete idiotic. The clubs ultimate web site, and of course streaming HazzardAyre on that site, is paramount. But should have been up three years ago. For some odd unknown reason the theory for many here is keep me subdued through limiting funds. Or keep a thumb on me so the club can’t grow in intensity, or aggressiveness . A serious wake up call to Charlie, by removing him as Operational funds manager, i/e Payee, just might be one helluva wake up call or a serious kick in his complacency. It’s not that I have anything against Charlie, I think he’d like to see me escalate and get away from SSI as well, but the wifey not so much.

One of many things, but this one ranks right up there, but being able to make a phone call for eye candy resources for gigs and all, rather than very speculative to put it mildly on CraigsList, to recruit from is the thing that drives the effort to Utah. The other factors of low cost office/studio space, shop space that is much better for the dollar. The chance to replant a media seed somewhere that’s more receptive to it, and where more club members are that can work projects instead of me killing myself, is also part of the move. Then there’s the thing of putting my own green in my hands. If there were Doctors of mental here I’d be thrilled. Get one that has no problem after say 3 to 6 months carving out a letter that says in his or her professional determination I’m glued together well enough to handle my own money, then I go to SSI, which has a BIG office in SLC, submit same, and then the check is in MY bank account, then I can deal out my own money. Nobody saying no. Of course for every 10 people in the Tragic Valley there is 100 in Metro Utah. You put an offer out of a $100.00 a month flat ad rate, with unlimited ad airings, for no extra charge, means $100.00 times 100 people. That’s $10,000.00 a month. Well that’s rent, operations and wages paid for. But the product needs built. For me it’s a path out of SSI and back into the work force. For Britt, Eve and others its money in their pants, or pantyhose for that matter. Now say Britt does go to being a commercial payee service person, that’s $10,000.00 a month, just for distributing pension and other funds to military vets and others who can’t do it themselves. Considering there is only one outside service doing that in Idaho, even half of Rebecca’s client load, at say 5,000 clients, multiplied by $20.00 a person, that’s $100,000.00 every month. Double that with Utah’ Idaho’ and Western Wyoming’s client base and we’re talking nearly a half a million bucks. That’s $100,000.00 or better every month in Britt’s panties and $200,000.00 in the clubs. Get the idea. It starts with the radio net, and the website. And spice makes the chili better to consume so-to-speak,. Why someone hasn’t put a pencil to paper and figured this out is beyond me, but then many haven’t seen this either. At least outside the need.

So why Britt? Because I see, someone young , but mature, and someone that has more than a great package but an engine to back up the great body and paint. I must trust her, after all I’m looking to handing over my very lifeline to her.

Okay then.

At 08:00 got a call from Nurse GoodBody, saying she needed to postpone coffee meeting due to some child health thing. Okay, so I had to get word to Britt, and all not to worry about it.  Is there some kind of jealousy or something with Nurse Goodbody ? Now that someone could easily stroll in and slip into the job, she deserted in 2010? Of course I’ll always be indebted to Erin for rescuing LexiBelle from captivity, but still, I threw the gig of payee to her years ago, she turned it down, said she needed to pray on it. Real reason, did not want to tarnish friendship by being the person that tells me no, or the club no. Something neither takes easily. There are times that’s needed. It’s bad that cousin Bud is chasing angels in the other dimension right now, and for 6 years prior to his health going bad, did this payee thing as part of being the trustee of the Montgomery Foundation. Cousin Bud, invested a heap amount of money, into an annuity, and while we’ll eventually get the majority of that $250,million back. Still no judge in their right mine is just going to give me total control of $125,million just because. There has to be a board of directors etc, in place. Which is what I’m trying to establish now through the club, that includes Britt.

Any way that’s the mid day report.

More L8R

PAPPYS SIG  aHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
You are not what you own.
--Fugazi, American rock band
Micah 6:8“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail

WARNING SHOT 2dxe wolf official logotitle