Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Delay’s upon delays, and Romance at the shop

new blog coverGood Morning

It’s a great morning here at the Lair. I slept better last night.

Went to the Doctor yesterday, albeit 10 minutes late. I got my tire fixed , and

while Charlie said he’d have gave the tire free, I ended up paying $25.00 for it, maybe

I can see if Charlie will give back the $25.00 , let you know, but I’m not holding my breath, it had to be done.

Then got to the yard, nobody there to dismount and remount the tire. I know how to do it myself, but Doctor said I wasn’t to be doing that kind of thing for yet another week, plus I don’t know Charlies tire machine well enough to do that. So waited around for nearly 45 minutes, Anica or Danica, oh so sweet. The noise is, nobody hardly likes her. She says all the crew gives her a bad time, but they give me a bad time. She says not making enough money. I say be thankful for a job, I’d like to be put in a truck , and have waiting 3 years to get assigned a rollback. Told Danica, if she needs help , on a call, to call me. I like her, she looks hot, has drive and determination, and a good personality. But I have learned from prior environments to not be trying to dip the pen in company ink, so I’m just walking slow on this.

So got to the Doctor. He’s suggesting putting a stint in my legs to help my DVT, I asked wouldn’t asprin work better so he’s got me on 3 jiggers of Goody’s twice a day. Damn , thought I was doing that anyway,.

So got back finally grabbed food at Steve’s Burger Out. Found the gal working the counter was Charlies niece. Dang Charlie with all these available honeys you have running around, can’t you give me just one of em?

Didn’t get to have my sit down with Charlie yesterday, but there’s at least a week left on early departure of me. Office Studio for sure, to Utah, but me still might be a month.

Much to do today, so going in catching some more snooze time, until 09:30 then going out to the river and seeing if I can get one of the techs out there to wire this console.

L8R TTYL

aHazzardAyre Short hedderayretag2


Quote of the Day:
If everybody was satisfied with himself, there would be no heroes.
--Mark Twain
Matthew 7:7-8“[Ask, Seek, Knock] “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

club save GOING TO BED

a new joint tailBLOG AYRE COVER