Thursday, January 30, 2014

Clean up going to take longer than expected

a good hazzardayreNEW GREETINGS

Sometimes the idea and the destination gets more complicated. Its usually greed , but I’m sure there’s more to it than that. Here’s the thing, on some record somewhere the Knytes-of-Anarchy, namely and me being district commander thereof, is carved out as the owning body of the Reaper Club, here in Twin Falls. Which we are, and oh yes we are finding new places for that to still unfold. But I keep getting phone calls from vendors looking at our bar when we flat

lost the bid for the original location down on Park Avenue. So here the low down, The Knytes-of-Anarchy owns the name Reaper Club, we are not moving into the old Hot Rocks , and we are still looking for a location. But it would seem that’s not the only thing. There is the Sheep’s Pen Bar/CafĂ© we are building at the Gooding County Airport, Gooding Idaho, where our only Idaho base camp for the AyreWolvez will be. A full on repair, restoration, avionics facility at roughly $100,000.00 just for that facility, and about $25k less on the Sheep’s Pen. The Sheep’s Pen will honor the BlackSheep as well as Idaho’s native Greg (Pappy) Boyington>images (3) who formed the infamous squadron of which my Dad was privileged to serve in and its more modern version where I served in the UCSMC VMA214 .

Of course there is the situation that bends around the old location of the radio werx, remember there’s a 1,000 foot tower sitting at Sailor Creek that lays between Magic Springs and Bell Rapids. Which remains the skeleton to a backbone that we still plan not to loose.

I caught some bittersweet comments overnight and into morning. For as many including those web trolls over in MHI, that feel it was a black day in Idaho when we resurfaced here both the club, and just me looking for more fruitful fields to plant the seed and bring some new highlights to Dixie Toewing, now going to be Dixie Wolf Towing which brings together us from Hazzard County Choppers and all, together with the aviation firm, of my Dad’s that I’m keeping alive that has in truth kept me alive, for the last 25 years. If you think it’s the pension I get from the UCSMC, or Social Insecurity, I have news for you. It’s been and is AyreWolf Aviation keeping me fed, and housed. That all said I’ll say this, its not the state of Idaho completely that I dislike, its just some of the people that get under my skin and are like a child's diaper, full of shit and always on my ass.

When it comes to western Idaho, much COULD be done here, in harmony with the natural resources that are here. It can be done. Its being done, and mostly by the Knytes. With every 10 people giving us the boot out of Idaho, there is 6 trying to keep us here. Since they know if we go the last true fighters for the Spud State goes with us, and Idaho will be even worse off than Detroit.

If one takes a drive down Twin Falls’ downtown area you’d think that the town had dried up.

While some stores are opening down there, there is a bunch that ain’t. Then there are simple things. The radio werx is still poised for Utah that has not changed, but my helicopter and two hours puts me there, There is no dang reason for say 8 months I can’t stay put here, and grind this out. The business partners that I have made friendships that can’t be replaced.

One of the things a Marine never does is not quit. If it can be done we’ git-r-donegitrdone hedder So in closing since I have been at this one entry for 3 hours now, between phone calls, We are not opening in the old Hot Rocks location, but have eyes in both Buhl and Kimberly for the Reaper Club.  HazzardAyre's parent and HazzardAyre itself is moving to Ogden Utah, I am not for at least 6 months.

It’s time for us to get busy.

Will report back after 21:00 Hours,

TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1 946734_10200757185752132_1261886901_n


Quote of the Day:
When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion.
--Francois Marie Arouet de Voltaire, 18th-century French author, wit and philosopher
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AFLYTETAIL_thumb