Friday, January 24, 2014

Imitated, copied, but never duplicated.

HAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MATFLYTE BREEF

I am an original, God for whatever reason made me this way. Not understandably, God gave me a few more pints of gray matter between my ears, and a lot more imagination. Perhaps I am what many call an imagineer. Essentially one who is able to create the visions of entertainment as well as change the course of the rivers of society. Not that I always relish these gifts. Much of the time I’d just as soon, have this noise in my brain be quiet. No not talking hearing voices etc that aren’t visual, except maybe God’s occasionally, and there are those that say that’s impossible as well. No I’m talking of all the ideas of creating the good out of chaos the ability to assemble beauty from junk. As such my early days in radio. Then creating TV screenplays, some that went to others, like the old TV series the Wonder Years. But every exit of the highway of life, you meet or rub shoulders with someone that you think is complimenting you or following in your footsteps, yet are trying to copy what your doing or just plain Mocking you.

Example a famous broadcaster that does an early morning gig on KBAR. Great cowboy, and rodeo announcer in these parts. I met Zeb at first at KART AM 1400 in my early teens, then once doing a gig as the KLIX Clucker at KMVT’s Agri-Action, Farm Show here.

Zeb would like to call himself a rebel, but he dares not go where I do, but he sure tries.

He does his style of radio, and I really agree with a lot that he says, yet he has been very reluctant from allowing me to ever chat on his show of the Confederate States Party. Yankee’s are just plain scared of hearing about or learning about any of the mistakes they have made. The northerners do not want to admit that Abe Lincoln was a liar, cheat and grandaddy of communism. Or a Marxist. Or that the great war was just an excsecize in capitalistic oppression on the great people of our southern people. The Yankee’s just think it was over racism, and slavery, but that is a lie we know it, and it’s a subject of a different time.

So I do up a blog or two, Zeb does up a blog or two, I do this, Zeb has to try to copy. When we as a club began doing the Hazzard County Gazzette, in print, Zeb attempted doing one of his own. Fact is HazzardAyre or for that matter the Hazzard Knytes, do not do what others do, likewise they can’t do what we do, since we are not tied to the restrictions of nor will we be of the establishment, or the system. . But they sure do try.

So then earlier today got a text message from you know who, wanting money again. To which I replied, I couldn’t if I wanted to , that’s a thing between her and the club. As for the equipment, I simply said, I’d pay her as much as I could when I could. Of course haven’t heard anything from Erin either. Guess not all relationships including friendships last forever. Just as well, two weeks from now, I’m history and so is the western Idaho charter of the Knytes. The club will retain two charters in Idaho. Ours in Boise and the Treasure Valley and Eastern Idaho, namely Blackfoot, Springfield, Aberdeen, and American Falls. Of course Southeastern Idaho will be retained being as we have kin folk there. The rest of Idaho. Just crapped in its diaper. But like any diaper, its full of shit and always on my ass.

I’m shutting down the computer this weekend, and only answering my landline.

See ya’ll Monday.

TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1  AVI CLUB LOGO


Quote of the Day:
All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.
--Jane Wagner
Galatians 6:1“[Doing Good to All] Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1 HEAVENLY TAIL