Friday, January 3, 2014

Then I’m asked why do I want to move.

AT THE END OF THE DAY

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning. But I got up and treked over to Britt’s. Good there, dropped her off from her WIC meeting thing, and trucked over to Charlies to pick up my check a few days early, considering I need to do a pilot car run to Utah. At least going in the right direction.

Of course, Charlie’s wife Jenn started in on me for having our gals at the house. I simply replied I’ll be gone in 27 days, who cares. You run A1, I run Dixie. Left it at that. But before  Jenn got there went through a bunch of teasing, to the point I was byting my lips and teeth from not banging a few heads together. The thing being I don’t like being in that office any longer than they want me in that office. This is not what I signed up for in this arrangement, I have sacrificed, shop, cable-tv, and toew income, to save $40.00 fucking bucks from a little 20 something that had no idea of how to be a SSI or other payee. Saved $40.00 to pay out $475 each month.

Now if that were not enough, putting them to task took Britt over to Syringa where I got into a situation of introducing superior southern intelligence to a very young seriously inferior mindset. Wanted to know the price on a conversion on an Iphone, from Verizon to Syringa. Or a new phone for Britt, to use for company business only. Syringa has yet to grasp a BUSINESS account . Not just the casual consumer, Especially a toew service as well as a SAR Air-Rescue company such as AyreWolf Aviation. In the end think it might be time to say to Syringa everything was a disaster with them overall. The hassle of lost tow income. The loss of a bit of dignity due to people who speak better Mexican than English. So wrapped that up went down to T-Mobile here got much better, service and think just prior to moving to Utah, switching carriers. Syringa is a toddler that needs to learn how to walk, from a very shakey crawl, as they are now. Such is a firm in Idaho. Go figure.

So while in the make sat and broke bread with Britt, had a nice chat, and sorry, but the gal working at the Cinnamon roll shop although a gal, looked a heck a lot alike , like Peter Frampton from the old days.

People are just too timid. Here. Idaho is just creeping into the 19th Century, and the rest of the nation is engaging warp speed. Places as close to Idaho as Utah. Lower housing, transportation costs, more jobs, more opportunity.

And then Charlie and others ask why am I moving to Utah? Do they really need to ask?

See ya’ll in the morning.

big byehazzardayre business cardclub save


Quote of the Day:
Perhaps the best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
--Dean Acheson
Titus 2:11-12“For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KNYTES LOGO hazzardayre tail 2

1486761_271047023044269_976427618_n (1)TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1