Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dang have a cow. If every person who says their Dukes fans would live life Hazzard style

new blog coverHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

Any time anyone begins to attack my loyalty to things Hazzard, my teeth show. And I will never retreat or be afraid to bite.

Example, I posted this pic I got about Selena’s ex guy Justin Bieber, and you’d think I was insulting Hazzard or something. Dang recognize some humor for being what it is.

Now then I might have rubbed some on the Official Dukes page a bit of essentially saying crap or get off the can, in defense of a item of dissension, regarding some CMT promos, running during the new HD version of the Dukes on CMT.

My suggestion was that every Dukes fan that is loyal to the show and what it means donate to the Knytes so we as a group, in fact the Hazzard Nation could take the TV show, out of CMT’ hands and create a network for all Dukes fans. I thought a few there might consider putting money where their ratchet jaws are at.

It’s like a couple of years ago, when Alma , our club’ President’ wife brought to my attention of Warner Brothers and a model toy company to take our rebel flag off of the General. As many fans did, I wrote Warner Brothers and all, but unlike them I personally flew down there to Warner Brothers studios, and not only forced a few meetings with the powers that be to rethink that plan.

Few people fully understand what the Dukes means to me or how deep I feel about that TV show. For me its not only a TV drama, but all things Dukes are my way of life. There’s not a second of the day that goes by outside of being on the can, or in the shower, that I am not looking for ways to increase the strength, of the Hazzard Nation. The basic core of the Dukes for me started in 1979, increased 8 fold with establishing a custom ride club combined with the strongest DOH fan club in the nation. Few of anybody else buys air time, for the club, during the Dukes in as many regional markets, than I. Thing is when my mom died in 1983, it was the letters, calls, and the attending of my moms funeral by certain members of the cast of the Dukes, that endeared the Dukes and Hazzard County to me. I have been fighting for and of the Hazzard Nation ever since I reconstructed my own General Lee, and building my alternate ride the General Jackson. The fact that for 30 plus years my garage, has worn the label the Hazzard County Garage, and am honored that many in my area, call me Cooter. The fact that our club, has been working long and hard and will continue to do so to establish a Hazzard Nation XM/Sirius channel, or in building an online Hazzard style Internet radio station as well as one that all can hear on regular OTA radio, my soul belongs to Jesus, my heart belongs to Hazzard, and if ya’ll don’t know that by now then ya’ll have no idea about me. So the next time some body in the DOH Fan Club page wants to question my loyalty, to the Hazzard Nation, rethink, then ask yourself, have you done as much for the Hazzard Nation as I have?

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG aHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
Progress depends on people knowing they'll be able to profit from their ideas.
--Deborah Neville
James 1:5“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KNYTES LOGO 1 HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2

hazzardayre business carddxe wolf official logo