Monday, January 27, 2014

Hibernation is over its time to drop the hammer

hedder reman 2Good Morning

The time of hibernation and waiting is over. Its now the end of January. Got confirmation on our studio space in Ogden is secure and a week from today, its grab the goods and get in move mode. Hope this fog and all lifts before then.

While my personal domicile may not move until March 1st the radio werx as I have been howling for weeks now does take place. Our pal Nate that dug up our nugget office/studio space has some connections to get us in a place to live.

While the wait is over, and budgets really thin to accommodate the move including any fees if needed for Comcast and all, is going to be thin, it’s a definite go.

Needless to say, I’m as giddy as a new born race stallion ready to hit the track.

What I think though is many don’t understand what this means. It’s the next step in our evolution at Confederate Steele Media/ HazzardAyre Radio. It also marx the beginning of the Knytes/AyreWolvez, of relieving itself of Idaho at least SouthWestern Idaho. I’m not going to say there is not good people here, because there are, but they are few and far between. I’m not saying that dependable telecoms as well as technologies are not here, but they exist only in Boise and eastern Idaho, not the greater Twin Falls area. The indifference of people too bullheaded to realize when there is an improvement on their doorstep, attempting to enhance the earnings capabilities and thus economic improvement seems to be very short sided on behalf of the area, but I don’t care any more. I’m at an end. I will not be waking up every morning wishing for something to eat or thinking of only one place to go to dine. By the same avenue, when the club needs eye candy for a photo op, it no longer is an ad on CraigsList with ten phone calls two that show up and only one that is only barely capable of doing anything. Its no longer a Easter Egg hunt, for on air personalities for the radio gig, 4 broadcast communications schools within a 50 mile radius, is a hot pond of talent rather than keep fishing in a brook done fished out.

Not that I haven’t met and gained great friendships here. Like Charlie, but there are many who are friends as long as there is a Ben Franklin dangling in front of their face. The fact is, my life duration is limited. I’d like the next 45 years or so of my life to be a bit less stressful. That’s why I’m tickled with people like Eli, Nate and Laura of Comcast on board with the firm and club. But also as tickled that people that have chewed up my ass for 8 years, the sacrifices I’ve made the being accused of retail theft when that wasn’t the case at all, the killing of a revitalization of an airport by a over zealous city council member, the misunderstanding of a bunch of bigots in MHI, the countless in state relocations, and just plain idiots. The simple fact is, once LexiBelle leaves Idaho, the only time I will be back in this state will be to dig up my parents in Grace Idaho to relocate them to Utah. After that the Montgomery Foundation and legacy will no longer be part of the landscape of Idaho, which it never should have been in the first place. Despite all the economic investment we as a family made to this state, despite the economic improvement made by the Knytes, seeing welcome to Idaho in my rearview mirror, rather than my windshield, will be beauty to my eyes and a weight lifted off of my shoulders.

Hibernation is over, we’re now heating up the engines, ready to engage Utah in a week at Warp Speed.

TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1AVI CLUB LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty, and dies with chaos.
--Will Durant
Ephesians 6:12-13“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO 1

TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1HEAVENLY TAIL