Friday, January 24, 2014

After three downloads got it and damn telemarketers go away

new blog coverFLYTE BREEF

TGIF I suppose, although it’s days like today, that it’s best to just stay at home if you can , relinquish none essential duties to underlings and attempt to unload the mind, basically turn off the brain. Which I intended to do until I turned on my computer. Where upon I found, my trusty ZoneAlarm was having a feud with another virus program so I quickly uninstalled both of the programs, reinstalled ZoneAlarm and now all is well. Norton programs have had some serious compatibility issues for many years. Of course you’ll have a bunch more no doubt. And the reason many do is after your tired of fussing with the FREE edition, you’ll sink money into the fully paid version. How about all getting along so we can avoid having to cinch down our computers like tying a horse’ leg up to the saddle horn, so if it bucks it falls to the ground. Sure after awhile it quits fussing, but it sure is a mellofahess in the process. So with the tortoise speed of SpeedConnect here, I finally downloaded after 3 attempts ZoneAlarm and all is well.

Then I get two calls first by some outfit wanting me to fork over money to Cable-One. Phooey, I paid once, if their idiotic accounting division can’t figure out I done paid em, let em suffer. Course I am not paying for the time in October when I was supposed to get a credit for the loss of all of Turner Broadcasting’ channels, nor for the not nearly living up to the speed I was paying for, or the fact I had to pay 2 months in advance. That’s ridiculous. I’m game for paying the bill of $212.00, but I’m not paying $632.00 . There’s some months we don’t get that much. Now don’t get me wrong, AyreWolf Aviation, makes good money, but after you take out wages, wear and tear on equipment, inspections, repairs, , insurance and oh yes that grand one fuel AVI fuel at just at $9.00 or better a gallon, it adds up fast leaving us just barely even many months. Same goes for Dixie Wolf Toewing. Winter , Dixie Wolf does well, but still my call volume here is at about 25 calls every two weeks on average. After taking out fuel, insurance and any extra expenses, if I clear $600.00 I’m blessed. So if I send Cable-One $632.00 I starve. While I need to loose weight, that ain’t the way I plan on doing it.

Thing is all these damn telemarketers, get off my phone. If I did not call you first leave me the hell alone.

Okay on a few unaddressed unfinished issues.

First our engineer Eli, is getting cold feet. I don’t blame him, but he does not understand that any money, or any project has to go through a chain of command. First there is the suggestion, then that’s voted on, then the powers that be has to investigate the whatever, then it comes down to a table vote, then it goes to the three bean counters, then the check gets cut. On the moving, I had this done in late December, but first the guy in Sunset Utah did not play honest. He first tells me place will be livable in mid January, I had everything aiming that way, but on the 6th he calls and tells me he rented it to someone else. I will not be homeless, so I had to contact Laura at Comcast and put the installation of our fiber cyber wire on hold till mid month, February, and pay sweet Charlie. The big thing here is this for near two weeks here, my butt was in a hospital, starring up at a ceiling looking at little dots, while I was connected to more machines than Data on the Enterprise. I had a medium duty heart attack, from all the stress. Doctor said you shut down or your going to be on a slab. Then there was the super honey’s that entered the picture, to do just that do pictures. One expressed a inkling to bein on air, so I tried to train her. The good of that a full blown console that as of yet I have no idea how to wire. When Eli said $600.00 to fly him out here, I though that’d be fine, but I don’t have an extra $600.00 .

I gave thought to just staying put, but there are resources in and near metro Utah including Comcast that rural Twin Falls Idaho doesn’t. Even if you want to get down to the stinky truth , simple things that should seem simple, like finding a few hotties that for a few hundred bucks wouldn’t mind standing in with and enhancing the eye pleasure of a few toew trucks or warbyrds. I’m tyred, of putting ads in CraigsList and getting people that are only marginally capable. I want seasoned eyed candy from an agency. Agencies are not in Idaho, but runninth over in metro Utah.

So the thing breaks down simply, move office to Utah as we are doing, in February, starting a week from Monday, then me move down residency wise in March. Unfortunately these delays have made both Eli and Laura a bit skiddish. The thing is and while it takes time to get things approved, but our system does work. It makes sure those that are supposed to be paid are, but keeps out the riff raff.

Now when the move is complete, we’ll be looking for an additional engineer to be on site so that IT and other electronic problems and all can be dealt with.

Any mile hitting the books and catching some TV.

Again need to tell those like Eli and Laura and all, don’t loose faith, we’ll be there, just a bit late. It’s winter, in towing, being out towing comes first, my health comes second. We as a club and myself as a command person here are running as fast as we can.

Until L8R TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1 AVI CLUB LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
Galatians 6:1“[Doing Good to All] Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO 1 AYRETAIL