Thursday, January 23, 2014

What’s the use

new hazzardayre coverSCROLL COVER HEDDER

There are some days that I get really resolved and consider a long drawn out departure date, and then there simple things that flat remind me, that this is just not worth the stress and frustration.

I’ll dispense with the the radio thing still on tap to move to Ogden. That is in fact rolling to a conclusion. A week from today it’ll be go down finish the lease signing and all and a week from Saturday up to the monthly High Council meeting of the Knytes here in Tweaker Flatts its load and go, until all is moved. Then over to where I’ll be snoozing and I’m then done with Idaho.

You all need to know especially Eli and Richie, I’ll be fully off line starting the 3rd until mid February, when we’ll be hooked to Comcast. So as of the 3rd, no internet access and thus I’ll only be available by phone.

The tip of this was a notice in my mail box from PHSYC Services here that I owed them $15.00 for a missed appointment. Really? No advance reminder notice, no thought that bein in toewing that appointments are not always able to be kept. When mother nature fusses it means I get busy. I might be a private contractor through Charlies outfit, but still when Charlie calls, I go.

So getting a no show billing? A Medicaid patient at that? Phooey. Later Friday words will be exchanged, and my file taken from the place they can grab their butts.

Which is another reason Utah makes sense, more shrinks to get my funds in my hands rather than an appointed bean counter.

I’m not a big fan of here and many are hearing that my departure is not only on the HUD, but imminent. Some have hinted they’ll miss the influence the Knytes make here, as well as myself, others will cheer, the biggest cheer? Me. Knowing that Idaho is going to be a midnight nytemare.

At least I’ll be able to wake up , take a piss go to bed and forget my body was ever in Tweaker Flatts. Or Southwestern Idaho for that matter.

HazzardAyre Radio will be off air for 2 days as time for silence for our departed warrior Tim Beeson. We’ll miss him. His burial went well, thanks to all who were there. The pouring out of members to 10k, and all was great. The family and brother Sam, will appreciate it.

Be grabbing your ear in the morning, here. But when I get simple reminders that too many just want to put out simple bullshit, like Psych Services, for $15.00 . I just ask, what’s the use?

TTYL

ayretag2AYREWOLVEZ BLOG LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
--John Kenneth Galbraith
James 1:5“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG AYRE TAIL