Saturday, January 18, 2014

When death comes cheer the reaper, don’t be sad.

sundown turnaroundHazzardAyre Welcome Header

Its finally still here at Sam’s house. Madge, Sam’s old lady is making something good on the stove for night meal, and I finally get to chat at least through this medium with ya’ll.

In our way of thinking. A Knyte always cheers the day of death. As we say , today is a good day to die. Why be bitter about it? After all we all are going to Stovacore someday, might as well have a good trip. As far as those we leave behind? They should celebrate our life, as best as they can, cheer and howl that one of our brave warriors is on his way, and then drink red wine as a symbol of our friends departure and his next great ride in the other dimension.

Okay then , I’ll dispense with the situation for a few centons and get into a bit of personal reflecting.

I myself am still looking at a move from dear bassackwards Idaho, but not now. Oh yes the radio werx will as planned, be transplanted to Ogden, wired to Comcast, and a microwave link to a big stick, next month, but right now from many areas I can’t just pull up stakes and vamoose. First there is LexiBelle, that while albeit marginally , but is legal to run in Idaho. Both mechanically, as well as structurally. But she needs some tweaking first to run 300 miles. 4 times to move everything and that’s if I can find a place large enough that I can afford to live in that I can have all my rides in one place. Next is Wolf-Pup. Still good for the go, but a leaking main seal, no muffler, no parking brake, and really fuggled up windshield, I’d make it 20 miles in metro Utah traffic before I’d get cited or put out of service. Then there’s the General Jackson. And that’s the short list. Plus by government requirements, need to find a bean counter in metro Utah, to handle my funds. I’d rather be under Charlies roof locating that, rather than just dump him and be SOL. So in order, move the radio werx in February, then me in late April early May. Commute between the two either by the General Jackson or via The Lady.

One has to understand, of all the people I have known, been associated with, and have done business with. Charlie is not only my boss, on his clock, my bean counter, but Charlie is one of if not my best friend. In a year, albeit through hell and back, I’m a hellova lot better than I was in some ways, except for not having my own shop, but better off than I was in Burley. The club is beginning to heal, and don’t forget, DukesFest West/Hazzard Nationals end of next year.

I’ll be back online at around 21:00, but I’m going to eat, put my feet up, and get some shut eye.

Oh and yes I’ll get into the Nurse GoodBody going Jewish.

And if ya’ll really want to know a plus, Charlie hired this really hot fox to drive rollback for him. She’s a real hottie. I want to see where that could go as well.

 

TTYL

DXEWOLF TOEW SHORTTTYL


Quote of the Day:
Light travels faster than sound so some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
--Joe Messmore
1 Corinthians 10:13“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO  TTYL TAIL