Wednesday, January 29, 2014

7 days and counting

hazzardayre overknyte

I just finished watching a good movie and realized, that today, marx 7 days until the 5th of February, when I will get my stipend from Charlie, and then its adios move my ass outta here time. It means finding a suitable stable for Lexi and wolf-Pup, but it also means I see the exit sign and I love what it looks like.

Now before anyone says anything, its nothing personal involving Charlie and I. I think Charlie is the most understanding and compassionate guy I have ever met. If Charlie had been involved from day 1 me here in this half of Idaho, things that have delayed progress mainly mine, might be a helluva lot different. True moving from Burley to Twin Falls, my life pretty much stopped. I gave up shop, and free cable, plus started piling on weight. Shy of that, most of my existence is equal, and that’s just the point. There are certain things you do in some places that are more receptive to your efforts. Example; wanna be a rock singer, you go to LA, want to sing country, you go to Nashville. Want to launch a TV show, you go to NYC, Hollywierd, or Chicago. If you want to drive a race car you go to Indianapolis or Daytona, or South Carolina. Utah is an exception, since Utah has just about everything tucked inside its mountain ranges, and Hollywierd does visit Utah often, this month they are there because of Sundance, Film Festival, something we tried to light a fire about here in Idaho, but got burned in the process.

In 1971 my Mom & Dad, retired from duty at Hill Air Force Base doing joint services command duty. We moved from busy, progressive and just plain populated Utah to isolated, behind the rest of the world, closed minded Yankee filled, Idaho. Even though Idaho does have two towns and a silver mine named in honor of the confederacy and south but that’s where that stops. Ever since I have tried in every possible way, risked life and my liberty to turn around this state. In some way I was successful since the Knytes of Anarchy and all that goes with that was founded here. But we are talking when Idaho had a slight and I do mean slight and slim, growth spurt. People didn’t want to throw you in jail just because you came up with a good idea. Today quite the opposite. Just mention your thinking of doing something besides planting spuds, or milking cows and shit your ass is fried.

After last year, I was in gear to move in December, circumstances occurred that dictated I, ROS, for a month, in 7 days, no more ROS’n, its time for movin.

More in the day , but the clock is ticking.

L8R Ya’ll

AYREHEAD SIG1  946734_10200757185752132_1261886901_n


Quote of the Day:
Work keeps us from three great evils, boredom, vice and need.
--François Marie Arouet Voltaire
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1  FAN TAIL