Saturday, August 2, 2014

Reverse discrimination

a hooters adHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

There is a rampant condition that is called Reverse Discrimination. Here what happens. You get discriminated against because YOU don’t fit a recognized or improperly recognized profile. Example, go out to the Denny’s in Ogden out at Flying J.

Of course my 4th cousin not working today so here comes the flower from Quadilihara. I sit down, in my grease covered pants and dirty shirt(just got done with a fixaflat) So the Mexicali comes over and points at all the not too mucho denaro breakfasts. Like I was poor. I thought perhaps it was she was helping me in a discounted way, but heard heresy that he’s poor. Even left the drinks of the breakfast off the ticket. Now if I had done that in reverse you can bet your next new set of tires, that the EEO would be at my doors, or at least a harassment charge . Can this be fixed? Who knows.

TTYLY

my hh sig2dpds poster2


Quote of the Day:
Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
--Carl Sandburg
James 1:22“Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
THEE END 1