Friday, July 22, 2011

3 Strikes and its over

HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES AT HEADER

At what point does one quit blaming oneself and direct your feelings to the cause of the problems.

3 years ago after the Gooding studio disaster for SAMCRO, our Nurse GoodBody and a associate decided that my mental faculties needed a tune up. Many in MHI also had suggested such, so I remembered a saying my Mom used to say, maybe its you not the entire squadron that’s out of formation.

So I took Ellie May’s advice and through the illustrious Idaho Department of Health and Welfare that is sadly under equipped for anything, I was connected to an outfit called Alliance Family Health Center. That arranged a PSR to enter my arena.

The first thing this PSR did was transplant me from Bliss Idaho to Buhl. Which did nothing for me except, kick the crap out of a toewing season, plus had me in an utter state of upheaval that I at times could not tell you what day it was, nor did I care.

The Knytes came in, made me in charge of resurrection of our radio ops from near where it started.

The PSR said it was a waste of time and convinced me to shelf the project, which I did.

Again missed another toewing season, and much of what I had in mind was put on hold.

Then I find a shop by recommendation of one of the Knytes, here in Burley. And a place I could have resided in that was cheap enuff to enable me to afford the shop. Again the PSR said, I could do better. So I canned an affordable place that would have aided me in getting things pointed in the right direction, for a place that I never qualified for and had to find quarters or be homeless, at a rent rate that the shop has been lost at least right now.

While things Mental health everywhere is a unknown science and treatment in many cases is experimental at best, it can be a daunting task to connect the right wires for the best results.

That said, after it all, it was myself that made things happen, not the PSR, in fact, had I not listened to the PSR, many things right now would be on course. As they are, I just spent a night without sleep trying to figure it all out.

Now, the quack shrink at Alliance is headed to Montana as Idaho’s Medicaid funding, is near kaput, so she not being able to earn a living is outta here. Where have we heard that before? As such the destination of why I got involved with these people to begin with is over, so might as well give the boot to the PSR.

Now I have not snooped into it yet, but I’m wondering, is there a legal remedy here? Can one sue a mental health firm for the mishandling of a case by its appointed PSR? The quack shrink is supposed to be exiting Idaho by September 1st 2011, so b4 she do, maybe file papers to sue. In any case, the dang PSR don’t know it yet, but today is the end of it.

I do not fault Nurse GoodBody she was doing what she thought best, but the process and end result has been shall we say less than stellar. So why continue?

I ain’t.

Next step , seeing an attorney, stay tuned.

L8R,

AyreTag2 AyreTag1


Quote of the day:
All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
Matthew 16:15-16““But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
rebel ayre tail