Monday, July 11, 2011

Circle the wagons

hakoa header

A couple of years ago, I got a message from youth that was a victim of abuse as I was of a place called Provo Canyon School in Provo Utah. I had thought that the place had been shut down , since one of the talent agencies I was working with for HazzardAyre Media, was a stones throw from where PCS is located. Must be well covered huh?

Any flyte, this Angela had contacted me to join in a law suit, against PCS which I am all for, since I’d love to get something for my pain, and memories that don’t heal. But most attorney’s I had talked to, said that the statute of limitations had expired for me to take action , likewise it would be a tuff case to get anything from. So I dumped the idea and just let it ride.

So all of a sudden I get this email, then phone call from Angela, then some sikeo from San Francisco, that took most of my night and cost me many minutes of cell time. But hey I was on board. Have always been told that I would be called to personally testify on this suit, since few have the inside 411 that I do, and can name, names like I can, even take investigators to real address’s where staff lives, that could really give PCS owners a real case of hemorrhoids to say the least. So once in Bliss, one attorney calls me has a conversation, with the old Wolf here, but never heard from them again. Then got another email, saying it was in the court room in June, guess what AyreWolvez, no contact.If these people really want to win , there’s few that could finger PCS like I can, and PCS knows it.

According to communications from this Miss Smith, someone is hacking her email’s, and other communications, involving PCS law suit thing.

This could be, and although I would not put it past PCS staff, I have a feeling there is a ton of stuff PCS has in their arsenal besides hacking computer stuff.

If ya’ll see anything on this anywhere let me know, and I’ll pass the link onto Miss Smith.

To Miss Smith, if you need me, I’m here, but I’m not doing it for free.

However , AyreWolvez, this does make me scratch something other than my sweaty crotch. If Miss Smith, is suing PCS, should I?

Keep it Wings Level

AyreTag2    awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen. - Martin Mull
Jeremiah 32:17““Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
rebel ayre tail