Monday, July 25, 2011

AyreWolvez Daily Breef AWDB 2 Are we the ONLY ones?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG1 HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

sok logo Are we the only ones , keeping traditions and histories alive? At least those that truly mean anything. Case-n-Point, modern religion dictates a bunch of denominations. Yet one that we as both the Knytes-of-Anarchy, as well as the AyreWolvez follows is of course the gospel of Kahless. While many shun the religion as pure bunk created within the Scyfy minds of the writers of Star Trek, what the Klingon Empire is founded on and Kahless ’s teachings are very solid, and deserve a following of not allegiance to. Thus we do. Then I got to reading about the Hazzard County Homecoming that is renaming DukesFest East. Which is okay, but if its only us in the club, and I think it just might be, are we the only organization that lives the story lines and sees the vision of Gy Waldron in the Dukes, as well as its pilot film , The MoonRunners? If so it may be good, but shouldn’t search engines update their files, so that when you go to a site that is only barely functional any more and is no longer active, shouldn’t the search engines no longer list those results? With just over 60,000 members of the Knytes of Anarchy and its Cousin; the AyreWolvez Military Aviation Association of 5,000 of those 60,000 being active members of the Wolf-Pack, I’m thinking we just might be the answer that many looking for answers are looking for. I guess we Are the Only Ones and thank Kahless we are. By the flyway, there is a Kahless Bible Camp coming this weekend , look on FaceBook for details.

In the tradition of things Klingon, while many just celebrate their birthday, Klingons celebrate the day we also are conceived. The time parents did the nasty to make our lives possible. As such yesterday the 24th , was my day of Conception, and celebrate we did. Even my next door neighbors made dinner, baked ME a cake, and said Kahless prayers. Which makes it official, I have been adopted, by a family. Started by a 3 year old girl, that sees me , the club, and our traditions as some form of sanity left in a world few want to live in.

For so many northwest of Bliss Idaho and a few others 15 miles east of there, that thought I truly was the big BAD Wolf, some don’t fear this old Alpha Wolf aka me the AyreWolf. Nor do they detest me as many would make you believe.

And this from me. Guess one Goons Ferry city council member did not know what he was saying.

Wrongly accused? You decide.

So then, guess that where I am, and my beliefs that I should have stayed here all along is not so far fetched.

I’ll get in touch with the Times News reporter that did the story to find out if she knows the time and all on the open house on the Burley Airport expansion rebuild project.

Until then,

AyreWolf Signature1 AyreTag1


Quote of the day:
Beware when the great Kahless lets loose a thinker on this planet. – Commander Worf

 

Psalm 119:60“I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

awmaa logo2 AYRETAIL_thumb