Friday, July 1, 2011

Technology is going to kill us and are we the only ones doing it right?

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MINI KNYTERYDER JOURNAL

The wait is over and at 02:30 hours money from the state was in the kitty, trouble was I had to go to three places just to extract a mezzly $40.00. Thought is , an ATM card should, I say should work at just about all ATM’s that display the logo on the card. Finally had to truck over to Burley snag the bucks, fuel and SKOAL all in that order , but when are they going to get technology in Idaho operating like its the 21st Century rather than the mid 18th century? Then there are days that I think, that all in any enterprise should be like us in this profession of toewing. When someone says they are available 24/7 – 365, be available 24/7-365 not just sometimes. I know there are family obligations for many and that’s okay, been there, done that and not looking to do that again. Give me a fast shake in the hay and I’m happy. I am a solo type critter that don’t want no wife hanging on my belt loops.

But the fact is, from our President in Arkansas of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, to the vee-pee in Utah of the AyreWolvez to me as XO or Executive Officer of both clubs in Idaho, both clubs deliver what we promise. Even though it might take some time to get there.

I was going to include in this entry something about my pint sized friend and her folks next door to me, here, but because some of our hecklers in MHI might construe things wrong I decided to not go into that. But I’ll tell you this, that little 3 year old girl has more on the ball than ten people 4 times her age.

Keep it wings level

AyreTag2 awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
The function of science fiction is not always to predict the future but sometimes to prevent it. - Frank Herbert
Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
rebel ayre tail