Friday, July 1, 2011

HazzardAyre is?

HazzardAyre Mini2 ayrenotes header

I get this question alot and seems more often these days, but as its tag says HazzardAyre is where Hazzard County and all things Confederate meets AyreWolf and all things military aviation.

HazzardAyre was the brainstorm of one of our members of the AyreWolvez Military Aviation Association the sister organization to us here in the Knytes-of-Anarchy for those into rebuilding, restoring and flying vintage military warbird aircraft.

In my world there are but a very few hours I can truly spend on air any more.

Between flying dusting crops, in the summer months, toewing during the winter months and finding time to maintain equipment , trucks, aircraft, etc. Leaving me about 8 hours most days, to do radio and TV. To do the media thing justice, and with the demise of the Gooding Idaho operation, I had to cut down on prep and sales generation time, so I could tend to the chores of running a agricultural aviation business, combined with a full time toewing business.

In mid November the media werx officers of both organizations got together and worked on both a title and format to combine Hazzard County/Dixie Diesel Radio with AyreWolf Radio/AyreWolfFM. As the bible says one can only serve one master. So just as she did, devising the two words TOW with TOE to get Toew, Emme came up with HazzardAyre. It took many months and in March HazzardAyre was born. Radio show, local printed news publication, and TV show.

HazzardAyre is heard locally here on KBAR AM 1230 Saturday and Sunday’s at 18:00 hours to 21:00 hours, and through syndication, on various radio stations, throughout Idaho, Utah and Nevada, and will soon go national on the Premier Radio network.

Like wise HazzardAyre TV is in the works and I’ll let you know where you can see it in a few months.

That is what HazzardAyre is. I’m fortunate to be in the same bullpen as such media greats as Steve Minton, Zeb Bell and others on KBAR. HazzardAyre allows me the ability to be me, give the right attention to my own firm and still pursue my love of radio, LIVE RADIO, without much of the headaches associated of running our own station. Although KDXB still is on the boards, I’m no longer head of that project. I’m still very much deeply involved with KDXB, but my body , mind and patience level, can’t absorb, the long hours, involved with my own enterprizes along with our own station. So I as hard as it was I had to hand the day to day management of the radio ops in both Buhl, and Idaho Falls, to someone with more time.

HazzardAyre was my stepping off point. Now I get the time to do my own gig and still do my passion and duty to the organizations, properly, without killing myself in the process.

HazzardAyre and all that makes that up still has its awkward standards for determining radical personality and dedication to being part of the HazzardAyre team. Especially the few women we hire. One of those standards is putting on a pair of pantyhose, wearing them for a day, and mailing them unwashed to the production studio of HazzardAyre. In this way , we know that our bent way of our style of radio is upheld by those we hire. If a gal can do that , anything else within reason will not be too much out of reach.

As I close this morning, need to put this up as I did this morning on air. Do you ever wonder about those who do certain jobs? Milk delivery people, the sanitation workers and mail carriers get barked at by dogs. But the job that must be the quirkiest, has to be the guy, who designs women’s undergarments , mainly bras. All day that guy sits at a drafting table staring at women’s breasts on a board trying to design the perfect bra. Does he get so frustrated that when he goes home, he does not even want to look at any more women’s breasts?

Next entry, what do you do, when a barely toddler 3 year old girl gets all twitterpaited over a 50ish male?

Until then,

aw quick sig BY THE GRACE OF


Quote of the day:
Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to speak it to? - Clarence Darrow
Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail OUR REBEL FLAG

ACOOTERS AD csaflag