Thursday, July 14, 2011

And you want me to buy from you again? When?

hakoa header Cooters phootenotes header

Had a situation and a condition today that requires illumination.

For a weak blonde moment , I blew off my cell phone bill. So had Cuzzin Bud send up a check from SAMCRO funds to cover it. So got the check which was made out to me, and could I cash the damn thing in Burley or Rupert anywhere? No!!! I went to every bloody bank, store, and outlet I could think of. On my last few gallons of go fluid, went to a buddy at the shop, bumbed $10.00 trucked to Twinky Flatts , went to Money Tree, cashed check. Of course, Syringa Wireless is closed so will pay the bill, but question is, in an area of near 50,000 people, over two counties, should it be that big a thing to cash a $40.00 check? Even Syringa in Rupert would not cash the check, even though over half would have went back in their kitty?

Why is there no Money Tree check cashing place in Burley? Plenty of Cash advance places, but no outright cashing. Of course there are banks. Although the claim is open an account, unless you have a birth certificate which is still in Cuzzin Bud’s files, and/or two pieces of photo ID, forget opening an account.

And yet, the same people , late at night or on a weekend will want me to have a compassionate heart, give them credit, and release their car etc after they spend the night at the Mini Cassia Criminal Justice Center. Really? I’ll be saying, didn’t I try to cash a check at your place once? So again , why is there no check cashing places here? For that matter, what does it take to do that? If it ain’t such a big deal, maybe SAMCRO ought to get in that racket, and oh yes , find at least 4 Mexican speaking gals to front the front counter.

I will tell ya’ll this, if the shop and where I live wasn’t so cheap, rate wise, I’d can this gig and either go to Pocky or SLC. Of the two SLC makes sense since Utah overall, has figured out and found the 21st Century.

Of those who are tyred of hearing my gripe, hear this; I’d love it to death, if the no none sense approach to inviting new business, to the community., Here we are associates of the second biggest towing automotive fleet in the state, knocking down minimum of 30 calls a day, a shop that builds, radical customs that value at near a half a million a piece, and we have trouble cashing a $40.00 or even a $200.00 check? And this is how a community encourages growth? Perhaps the invitation for growth is just a mirage . Its early in the game here, so I’m not crapping out here nor is SAMCRO, but does SAMCRO/aka-Knytes-of-Anarchy, need to do everything? Shit it’d be easier just to create our own town. Maybe we need to go look at Strevelle again?

So to Rupert’s Riddley’s, all 4 banks, and PMT, you want me to do business with you when? Don’t hold your breath, since you’ll turn blue.

L8R Ya’ll

ACOOTER SIGN OFF 1329577803-6


Quote of the day:
Oh, I don't blame Congress. If I had $600 billion at my disposal, I'd be irresponsible, too. - Lichty and Wagner
James 1:21“Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail ACOOTERS AD