Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Indoor plumbing the challenges of ancient pioneers!!

hakoa header Cooters phootenotes header

B4 I get off on my rant here want to include this to the people who do up Match.com AYREFINGER SALUTE I went to their site to set up a profile and all, only to be told I was rejected. As for finding hiney online, phooey, I’ll stick to the bar. Anybody snagging booty off of a website gets exactly what they get. And have you ever really seen the offerings. Heck I have seen better stock at the Hazzard County Livestock Sales. No thanx Match.com, again; AYREFINGER SALUTE

Okay then, at 15:00 hours with some pushing, got water in the house, took a very needed shower, and look forward to sleepy time. If it stays cool as it is, should get some needed ZZ’s. Though I did think, what about those adventurous pioneers who never had indoor plumbing? Who when nature called, had to dress up, and head to the outhouse? Or had to get water in buckets, from a Well, haul it in, heat it up on the stove, and poor it in a tub. Then, had to wash with Lye soap.

The slight inconvenience I experienced is nothing compared to them.

Alrighty then,

A no alky bar?

That in my next entry.

Need shut eye.

ACOOTER SIGN OFF  ACOOTERS AD


Quote of the day:
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact. - Jean-Paul Sartre
Matthew 4:4“Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL