Tuesday, July 26, 2011

AyreWolvez Daily Breef AWDB 3 Daily Nightly

hakoa header awdb header1

Over night much takes place that so few of you ever know about. Fact is, while there are many news outlets in the area, and of course across the nation, the one, I mean, THEE ONE all look at is this one; HazzardAyre, we not only report news but put it in a way that makes sense and does not sugar coat nothing. Call it reporting news with Confederate intelligence, what else would you expect from a publication produced by the Knytes-of-Anarchy/AyreWolvez?

If your depending on the Feds to pay your bills next month, better not hold your breath. While I can see this as a delay in payment, there are going to be hollering from one end of this nation to the other. If you make other income, better hold onto it and be extremely frugal, since Fed bread might not get baked until mid to late month.

This is what ya’ll get, letting northern Union Yankees run the government.

As I close this morning, I saw on the heckle site from MHI, with someone heading up their comment; Pedophile Alert. Claiming that ye ole Wolf is about ready to chow down on Little Riding hood that lives next to me. For anybody to come up with that run of thought just has to be disturbed themselves.

All 3 kids, as well as the 3 year old that has made a bond with me, for whatever reason, is completely innocent. According to her mother, Cheyenne has bonded with me because, I remind her of her Dad or Cheyenne’s Grandpa. Which is what it is. There is no sexual or other attraction here. So what? The kid thinks I’m king. But if those who wish to pursue, please do, as I’d love to see just one of the hecklers from MHI come out of hiding, think of it as the feud between the Mayans and SOA.

Okay; As I reported on PhooteNotes last night, I went to the so called open house at Burley City Hall concerning the redoux of the Burley Airport. What did I get out of that meeting? Absolutely nothing. Glad there was no admission fee or I’d have asked for a refund. No real 411, no intel, no answers. Kinda like launching a website long before the bugs are worked out. The turn out was miniscule , mostly because few knew about it, even fewer knew where the Open House was, or at what time.

As I land this, this morning ; I still want to know who the hottie that does the Quibids TV ads. I’d love to cast her in some of our projects. Watch and see if she isn’t on a hit movie in a few years even months.

Until Menyanna

AyreWolf Signature1 AyreTag1


Quote of the day:
The one function TV news performs very well is that when there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if there were. - David Brinkley
Hebrews 11:1“[Faith in Action] Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail awmaa logo2

dxe toe ad1 HAZZARDAYRE AD