Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally Home

HazzardAyre Mini2AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES HEADER

There are tymez I think, that with me being so smart and the question has been asked of same, that me being much smarter than most in this given region, why I’m not knocking down at least a $100K a year or better? I cain’t answer that cept that the Union ain’t ready for a super smart Confederate, yet.

Finally got home here. Seems I’m in about the same kind of facility, no longer paying a discount rate for rent, yep paying a usual $450.00 a month like all the other citizens, have a shop, neighbors that like me, even trust me enuff to tend their kids, even one little 3 year old daughter, that has attached herself to me, for what reason I do not know, and I’m not drowning in green but I’m not sinking in the mud pit of depression, like I was in both Pocatello and Goons Ferry, makes ya’ll wonder why I didn’t stay here to begin with, don’t it? I wonder that too, but ya’ll got to ask why is it that one little area of right at 60K population, geared as all of Idaho is to agriculture, is so damn industrious. Is it that the mini Cassia area of Idaho is out the back door of Utah? Or is it that the Mini Cassia area, is the little engine that could and still keeps on chugging, while the rest of the state is grabbing ass and wondering .

Any flyte, its early morning on the first of the month so I’m up as usual waiting for my state money to hit my account, but the nice part here is this , two or so months from now, I can tell H&W thanks, but see ya.

Finally home.

Next entry , Cheyenne Elisabeth

L8R

aw quick sig BY THE GRACE OF


Quote of the day:
All power corrupts, but we need the electricity. - Unknown
Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL OUR PATCH

ACOOTERS AD AN HCC BANNER