Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finally in the right lane

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MINI HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

If ya’ll thought the crew here was at a dead end, your both right & wrong. Yes in both Bliss, Goons Ferry, and eventually Buhl we were stopped right in our tracks, and sinking faster than a heavy rock in a quiksand hole. Then came the day, I got together with A1 Towing in Twin Falls, and we as a company began take off to get in the right altitude.  With certain conditions that began to heat up, thought last winter to go tow in the snow here in mini Cassia, was on top of the list. Seemed every day , we were getting calls from here to Twin to roll over here to Burley. With that in mind two of Charley’s crew and I decided to begin sniffing around the Mini Cassia area, in thoughts of setting up a sub station of and for A1 here. However, while I dig Charley as a friend and fellow toewer, still being partner with anyone outside of SAMCRO-aka Knytes-of-Anarchy members or the club itself usually comes back around to byte me in the ass. So a bell went off in my brain that caused it to drain and I thought, why don’t I just set up my own outfit in Burley and immediate area? So I first went to a shop, in Rupert, found it was too expensive, but found that some crook who runs a taxi outfit here was sniffing around the same shop. First inclination again was to go halvies on that shop. So I declined. Then found a shop in Paul, still too expensive but the dude with the cab company wanted to do that, but again going into partnership with anybody you don’t really know is not something that a wize man does. Then the same day, on my way out of town to Buhl, saw a set of shops out on west main aka west highway 30 just on the peripheral of Burley. Called the guy, price was doable and thus one move forward. Then after a few weeks here same guy who rents us the shop had a apartment at the same price, so I inked that and will be moving in there, out of Mini Mexico Borneo of Rupert.

Then came the concept of what to call the operation. Something that would retain current customers especially our commercial customers, and yet open some new doors.

So my best pal at A1 in Twin, said why not just modify A1 with your old street name(Cooter) and thus Cooter’s A1 Toewing and Garage was born.

So we have arrived.

Now then; I have created a private company blog at www.cooterstoewingandgarage.blogspot.com as well as on FaceBook under groups. Only employees of and certain supporters of Cooter’s A1 Toewing & Garage, will be able to access that. As far as HazzardAyre here, I’ll be posting news as it becomes news of SAMCRO MC Idaho. But with things as cut throat as they are in toewing these days and all, plus internal 411 , I thought it best to set up a blog for the company, and as such only our company will know what’s up with Cooter’s A1 Toewing.

What is refreshing is this, at least, after better than 10 years of thrashing , hashing, worrying, not to mention relocating more than a band of Gypsies , is because of direction of Kahless, I have found my Idaho Utopia, and am in the thought of laying down concrete foundations here and living out my days here. Should never allowed that jerk from KPIH out of Pocky to con me into being part of his thing there, and yes I was warned, by a gal here that , moving over there was an idiotic mistake. But ya’ll learn. But I’m home now and staying put.

Next entry, the Hazzard County Homecoming Reunion West.

Keep it Tween the Ditches,

ACOOTER SIGN OFF OUR PATCH


Quote of the day:
There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel. - Franklin P. Adams
Romans 1:16“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL 273541_100000143161707_6989753_n