Friday, July 1, 2011

Cooter’s PhooteNotes

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MINI Cooters phootenotes header

Finally getting unpacked here at my new digs here in the Mini Cassia area. Have spent nearly $3,500.00 getting here, some my funds, some SAMCRO/AyreWolvez, some Bud. But I’m here.

Getting into my new digs was quick,and pricey, so don’t know if the residence I’m occupying is permanent or not, as there are some issues both structural as well as just high priced, but until I find better its home. Few could understand how nearly homeless I was here. Sure by the grace of God, using the tools of both SAMCRO as well as Bud, but the stress, of it all. Not knowing or indecision is worse than no decision. It was just a miracle that the folks renting me this over sized shack were hungry enuff to rent it to me. The real bitch I have is, the deposit of $200.00 just for electricity, to new customers. See the power is operated by the city of Rupert, so its the same for everybody, and this is a home for everybody, no low income or rent controlled section 8 housing. At least the shop, is low cost. Trust me if there was a shower at the shop, I’d move in there.

Got a call from Regina this evening. How the hell she got my cell nmbr I don’t know. Seems she wants to get together with SAMCRO, in the media werx dept. Not a bad idea, but, that is SAMCRO’s decision not mine. I am just trying to keep my head above water.

HazzardAyre just about to head to the ayrewaves in a few days life is rolling out.

You can’t imagine the thoughts I have now. After the Pocatello thing, being scammed by that knucklehead at that TV station over there, then the pissing match with that bikini bar bouncer, that I did not deserve, as well as the blunder that was Goon’s Ferry, and the online abuse, by some self righteous bigots from MHI, then Gooding and all, its finally came to the fact that; success is unfolding at near the same place as where I re-entered Idaho. Imagine if I’d have just stayed put here 6 years ago(?).

But I’m, here.

ACOOTER SIGN OFF ACOOTERS AD

rebel butt