Thursday, July 21, 2011

AyreWolf still in the air

hakoa header AT HEADER

Wednesday I did something that I have not done in months even a year or two, I went to bed at 09:00 hours and did not get awakened until I got hungry and rose at 22:00 hours. I did not care about going toewing, flying, the clubs nor anything else, I flat took  a needed day out and off, and recuperated. The body feels better.

Fetching the truck Thursday, then looking at a few other things that need tending.

While I grabbed grub, watched a few old vids of life in Utah at our HQ there as far as what now is labled HazzardAyre Radio. If anybody thought that everything we did then as well as even now was bunk, or fake, they only watch these vids. We had and no salute to the normal Utah vision is made here, but we did have a beehive of e-commerce activity, long b4 ; E-commerce was a thought. Perhaps I prejudged Utah way too soon, maybe I left Utah way too soon b4 the incubation period was over to the clubs visions and mine. The fact that AyreWolf Aviation is still operational may have something to do with the fact that AyreWolf Aviation is still based and headquartered in UTAH, not Idaho. While the loss of yet another service shop facility in Idaho was a smack in the face and injured my pride, ego, and to a mere degree my self esteem, that does not mean I’m electing to bag Idaho just yet, but I will say that if the right noise came from Utah, leaking main seal on LiL Lexi or not, I’d be on my way to Utah.

I remember then, in late 2005 early 2006, when the plans were being made in Utah for Wyoming. I had an associate named Julie Macalister who looked at the proposed place in Wyoming and said don’t go there. Cuzzin Bud, Cuzzin Gordon, and several of the board of the club said , that the human, and other resources that Utah has will never be in either Idaho nor Utah. But I tried to believe and be positive and to be honest even once I had landed in Wyoming, namely Evanston, had I not been conned and dragged to Idaho by that little bar hopping drugged out tight butt seatcover that I came to know as Tammy there who managed Lotty’s there in Evanston, I’d have never left Wyoming. Even as bassackwards as Evanston Wyoming is, the location of Evanston to metro Utah at only 80 miles and 45 minutes away makes that sustainable.

So does this mean I’m bagging Mini Cassia Idaho for Utah or Wyoming? No, at least not yet , if I do at all. In fact the reverse of visions of things, I’m looking at life there in both Utah and Wyoming from what was, not what is. But with Rupert being as close to both metro Utah as well as Wendover and Evanston, does not mean , I’m not going to be sniffing around both locations to see , just what IS available there for what I can AFFORD there, B4 I bust a move.

In closing, I will make the judgment call here , that the Reason, AyreWolf Aviation and the fact that AYREWOLF is still operational, is that it is in Utah , not so much Idaho.

Our next step? That in the next entry.

Stay Tuned.

AyreTag2 AyreTag1


Quote of the day:
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. - Darrin Weinberg
Psalm 119:30“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
rebel ayre tail