Friday, April 25, 2014

At least Hooters and Anchors remembered

AYREWOLVEZMORNINGCYDEHEADERa-8 daily breefs header-1[2]

Been watching the weather and despite how bad I wanted sunshine, its going to be crappy. Which is normal considering I was hopping to get in some air time, in one of our Bell 506j’s.

Of course a few of you have said happy birthday, I just wish one would bring by a can of SKOAL, >Skoal-can-with-GFUskoal-500x500 everything and anything else I can handle not having.

Now I hear the noises from many that say, well we thought you had lotsa money. Nope, club has the money for radio station. Me I migrated to Utah for one reason, get my body in shape, go to Upper Limit Aviation at SLCC, and get my ass parked inside a chopper with advanced ratings, as it SAR and AirMed transport.

The radio gig and the possible opening of a facility in southwestern Wyoming is reach. At east for the tow truck, radio I see happening, but here’s the bad thing, when I moved, I moved old rigs that were not ready to be ran 204 miles, once let alone 5 times. LexiBelle sits just outside of Twin Falls ready to come home, the General JaXson sits in Layton repair completed, but between the phone, internet from Comcast at damn near $500.00 $245.00 I could see, $500.00 ? Same goes for DirecTV, which is my fault. Thing is much of this is on my back until its starts sprouting fruit, the disasters n Evanston, Gooding and Burley, has got the club in a wait and see mode. If enough outside support pours in to pay bills, then the club will match the amount dollar for dollar, but not until.

This is why when I had to pay for my move, pay, for my truck to be repaired, as well as OUR General, plus electric, and other deposits , if it weren’t for some area help I’dve starved by now.

So for my birthday it’d be nice to see just one of those that always say they are with me, bring me by a can of Skoal, >skoal-500x500< yes this flavor.

But I can say this at least and I thought they forgot, but at least Hooters>unnamed remembered my birthday.

TTYL

wynged sig AYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
A rumor is one thing that gets thicker instead of thinner as it is spread.
--Richard Armour
Colossians 1:27-28“To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLF RADIO TAIL

net logo 1