Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Give me something I can use blues , answered by HazzardAyre

HAZZARDAYRE RADIO BOOSTERHAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

Filling your ears with music from your olden golden days is one thing. Bringing your ears some refreshment of bands and artists, is another. Delivering repeating news that you hear elsewhere is not something we work hard NOT to do.

What I get in on , when I am at coffee and the pilot shops is GIVE US SOMETHING WE CAN USE. Not something we have always heard or seen.

Too bad syndicated TV. Count a half dozen TV networks running vintage TV series’ but the two shows not running, not only ota but not even on Hulu? B.J. & The Bear and BlackSheep Squadron. No where. If one of these cable satellite TV networks ran just those two shows, they would lead in the Nielsen's.

Last night I was pretty well spent. By 03:00 hours I was just barely pushing buttons, so I decided to pipe in our southern half of the network, at 03:20 hours. When I did, both Tahoe TV and all of it just got into a constant state of repeat coil, that I just shut down. The idea however is a experiment that needs to be done. Run the thing steady for 48 hours straight. rebroadcasting dixiebroadcasting.com is a poor broadcasters dream, plus teaching a few Yankee’s some things it needs to learn, but ignorantly and arrogantly leaves alone. But nope, about the time I loaded that up, it was like Tahoe Network us and DXB were in a swirly that we couldn’t get out of , until I just turned it all off.

By then I was too pooped to pop, so I shut it all down, and went to bed.

I am beginning to get smells of the idea of just selling all of my gear to someone who wants it, pay for LexiBelle>Lexi in greenand not care any more, laugh at my days in broadcasting and realize that I just tow. But I’m not there yet, all too much blood , sweat, miles and Goody’s headache powders were spilled getting me here to Ogden so I will stay at it. I figured that all would be easy with Tahoe TV, but looks as even that needs tweaking. My question is and I pretty much think I have the answer already, for what we have to spend, is there SOMEONE in CYBER land somewhere that can build, set up, and get into operation a full on website and streaming of the quality of Dixie Broadcasting . com ? If there is we’re listed under HazzardAyre Radio Ogden Utah.

Maybe when and if Big E, sets us up with our own channel then maybe we can be fully live. In answer to Big E’s question the other day on why do I want us on IHeart? Because I want to be LIVE , as much as I can, and by LIVE , that means what's coming off our tower needs to come out of the computer speakers at about the same time. That would be my ultimate birthday gift, this radio thing firing on all 8 cylinders for the construction price of $2,500.00 which is what the club has to pay for such , any takers?

We will try to catch you on the radio at 11:00 PM

TTYL

my cooter sig TITLE WYNGZ


Quote of the Day:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
--Robert Fulghum
Romans 1:20“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CENTERPIECE